MTV'S Top rap dis songs

no beans?
eyes.gif

I noticed that most people that place Takeover above Ether are

a) Not knowledgeable about music
b) Not knowledgeable about Nas and/or a Jay-Z stan
c) Too young to remember that Jay-Z was crying on the radio and Ether was the only diss being mentioned
d) Under the impression that because Jay-Z mentioned his baby's mom that he really got at him
e) Living in a fantasy world

I noticed that most people that place Takeover above Ether are

a) Not knowledgeable about music
b) Not knowledgeable about Nas and/or a Jay-Z stan
c) Too young to remember that Jay-Z was crying on the radio and Ether was the only diss being mentioned
d) Under the impression that because Jay-Z mentioned his baby's mom that he really got at him
e) Living in a fantasy world

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I never understood that. Jay-Z murked dude.

If Jay "murked dude", then why exactly was Blueprint 2 (the song) recorded?

Lets do it right this time...

Jay admits he lost and yet we still have people claiming that Jay won, I don't understand it.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I never understood that. Jay-Z murked dude.

If Jay "murked dude", then why exactly was Blueprint 2 (the song) recorded?

Lets do it right this time...

Jay admits he lost and yet we still have people claiming that Jay won, I don't understand it.

from an unbiased perspective

takeover>ether

nas was just namecalling throughout most of the song if you really think about it. Gay-Z? @%+@-a fella?

from an unbiased perspective

takeover>ether

nas was just namecalling throughout most of the song if you really think about it. Gay-Z? @%+@-a fella?

Anthony, those dudes were going back and forth with each other for a while. Wasn't like Jay or Nas was gonna drop one diss record and then call it a wrap, I could definitely see Jay putting "Blueprint 2" or some other diss to wax even if people on Hot 97 voted for "Supa Ugly" over "Ether". Nas kept going at Jay even after Ether came out as well.

Jay didn't murk Nas, but he wasn't murked BY Nas either. It was a beef that resulted in those two squashing the whole thing and Nas signing to Def Jam. I call it a draw - it's 2010 now and the "Takeover vs. Ether" argument is in the past.

Anthony, those dudes were going back and forth with each other for a while. Wasn't like Jay or Nas was gonna drop one diss record and then call it a wrap, I could definitely see Jay putting "Blueprint 2" or some other diss to wax even if people on Hot 97 voted for "Supa Ugly" over "Ether". Nas kept going at Jay even after Ether came out as well.

Jay didn't murk Nas, but he wasn't murked BY Nas either. It was a beef that resulted in those two squashing the whole thing and Nas signing to Def Jam. I call it a draw - it's 2010 now and the "Takeover vs. Ether" argument is in the past.

Back
Top Bottom