MTV'S Top rap dis songs

somebody %$#!+#@ a baby moms you still care about is mad disrespectful and is an automatic win....Jay won

somebody %$#!+#@ a baby moms you still care about is mad disrespectful and is an automatic win....Jay won

I know you missin all the - FAAAAAAAME!-If anyone in rap isn't in it for the fame, it's Nas
But along with celebrity comes bout seventy shots to your brain-False, not happening
@#!%@; you a - LAAAAAAAME!-Debatable, not fact by any means
Youse the %%% model for Karl Kani/Esco ads - Pac and Diddy also modeled for Karl Kani, Nas is blatantly not homosexual 
Went from, Nasty Nas to Esco's trash-Never was trash, Jay was just mad
Had a spark when you started but now you're just garbage-At the time Nas had 4 Platinum albums, 2 double platinums, and 2 classic albums
Fell from top ten to not mentioned at all-Never happened
to your bodyguard's "Oochie Wally" verse better than yours+1, although I'd guess that Nas wrote it
Matter fact you had the worst flow on the whole @%!%*% song ^^^^^^^^
but I know - the sun don't shine, then son don't shine
That's why your - LAAAAAAAME! - career come to a end-Career wasn't over then, and it isn't over now
There's only so long fake thugs can pretend- Funny coming from someone who's still pretending they dealt drugs
@#!%@; you ain't live it you witnessed it from your folks pad
You scribbled in your notepad and created your life
I showed you your first tec on tour with Large Professor- Really doubt the first time Nas saw a tech, Jay just decided to show everyone he had it in the gym bag.
(Me, that's who!) Then I heard your album bout your tec on your dresser-My parents had a gun in the dresser, it's not really unlikely
So yeah I sampled your voice, you was usin it wrong-Nope
You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song-Yep
And you ain't get a corn @#!%@ you was gettin #%$@!! and
I know who I paid God, Serchlite Publishing- No %$$%, MC Serch was the EP on Illmatic
Use your - BRAAAAAAAIN! You said you been in this ten
I've been in it five - smarten up Nas - *See Hawaiian Sophie, recorded in '89
Four albums in ten years @#!%@? I could divide
That's one every let's say two, two of them ###$$ was doo-The only terrible one was Nastradamus, I Am is better than at least 6 of Jay's albums
One was - NAHHH, the other was "Illmatic" - Illmatic and IWW are both classics
That's a one hot album every ten year average-Albums were released over a 5 year span, dude changed up his own logic
And that's so - LAAAAAAAME! @#!%@ switch up your flow
Your %$$% is garbage, but you try and kick knowledge?
(Get the $$%+ outta here) You !+*@#! gon' learn to respect the king
Don't be the next contestant on that Summer Jam screen
Because you know who (who) did you know what (what)
with you know who (yeah) but just keep that between me and you for now
I never understood the infatuation with this song. This definitely wasn't better than Supa Ugly, let alone Ether. 

I know you missin all the - FAAAAAAAME!-If anyone in rap isn't in it for the fame, it's Nas
But along with celebrity comes bout seventy shots to your brain-False, not happening
@#!%@; you a - LAAAAAAAME!-Debatable, not fact by any means
Youse the %%% model for Karl Kani/Esco ads - Pac and Diddy also modeled for Karl Kani, Nas is blatantly not homosexual 
Went from, Nasty Nas to Esco's trash-Never was trash, Jay was just mad
Had a spark when you started but now you're just garbage-At the time Nas had 4 Platinum albums, 2 double platinums, and 2 classic albums
Fell from top ten to not mentioned at all-Never happened
to your bodyguard's "Oochie Wally" verse better than yours+1, although I'd guess that Nas wrote it
Matter fact you had the worst flow on the whole @%!%*% song ^^^^^^^^
but I know - the sun don't shine, then son don't shine
That's why your - LAAAAAAAME! - career come to a end-Career wasn't over then, and it isn't over now
There's only so long fake thugs can pretend- Funny coming from someone who's still pretending they dealt drugs
@#!%@; you ain't live it you witnessed it from your folks pad
You scribbled in your notepad and created your life
I showed you your first tec on tour with Large Professor- Really doubt the first time Nas saw a tech, Jay just decided to show everyone he had it in the gym bag.
(Me, that's who!) Then I heard your album bout your tec on your dresser-My parents had a gun in the dresser, it's not really unlikely
So yeah I sampled your voice, you was usin it wrong-Nope
You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song-Yep
And you ain't get a corn @#!%@ you was gettin #%$@!! and
I know who I paid God, Serchlite Publishing- No %$$%, MC Serch was the EP on Illmatic
Use your - BRAAAAAAAIN! You said you been in this ten
I've been in it five - smarten up Nas - *See Hawaiian Sophie, recorded in '89
Four albums in ten years @#!%@? I could divide
That's one every let's say two, two of them ###$$ was doo-The only terrible one was Nastradamus, I Am is better than at least 6 of Jay's albums
One was - NAHHH, the other was "Illmatic" - Illmatic and IWW are both classics
That's a one hot album every ten year average-Albums were released over a 5 year span, dude changed up his own logic
And that's so - LAAAAAAAME! @#!%@ switch up your flow
Your %$$% is garbage, but you try and kick knowledge?
(Get the $$%+ outta here) You !+*@#! gon' learn to respect the king
Don't be the next contestant on that Summer Jam screen
Because you know who (who) did you know what (what)
with you know who (yeah) but just keep that between me and you for now
I never understood the infatuation with this song. This definitely wasn't better than Supa Ugly, let alone Ether. 

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

"My case was on appeal and I took a chance when I did the interview with Don Divas for Jay , Nas ruined him and his credibility was shot , he had none," Klein said. " He was startled himself by the way Nas exposed him they way he did. Jay's confidence level was zero , his confidence level was a wrap. He realized how strong I was from the inside and he cant be serious enough to not realize how strong I am out here?"

" Ether held so much truth it was ridiculous. I was like how Nas could get so much information on him like that ," Klein continued. "I made the phone call to DJ Clark Kent and he said , 'Yo, if he never needed you before he needs s you know . I reached out to Kevin Childs and Don Diva and did the interview. I said words that gave Jay a little credibility but once he got that back ….he got worse. How can you ignore Jaz-O? Jaz-O is originator of your heart , he opened up every door you can think off and provided every opportunity you can imagine."
Thats Calvin Klein, a longtime friend of Jay Z... He was a REAL hustler from BK, Jay Z ran with him... They caught a casetogeather, Klein took the rap...

As refrenced in "Allure"
I never felt more alive then ridin shotgun
In Kleins green 5 until the cops pulled guns
So here we have someone who knows Jay Z VERY well... (Even better than DueceKing p/k/a Memphis Bleek & jthagreat p/k/a Beyonce) confirming that the majority of the %+#% NaS wassayin on Ether was in fact true, and hurt Jay's credibility to the point where he was doin damage control...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

"My case was on appeal and I took a chance when I did the interview with Don Divas for Jay , Nas ruined him and his credibility was shot , he had none," Klein said. " He was startled himself by the way Nas exposed him they way he did. Jay's confidence level was zero , his confidence level was a wrap. He realized how strong I was from the inside and he cant be serious enough to not realize how strong I am out here?"

" Ether held so much truth it was ridiculous. I was like how Nas could get so much information on him like that ," Klein continued. "I made the phone call to DJ Clark Kent and he said , 'Yo, if he never needed you before he needs s you know . I reached out to Kevin Childs and Don Diva and did the interview. I said words that gave Jay a little credibility but once he got that back ….he got worse. How can you ignore Jaz-O? Jaz-O is originator of your heart , he opened up every door you can think off and provided every opportunity you can imagine."
Thats Calvin Klein, a longtime friend of Jay Z... He was a REAL hustler from BK, Jay Z ran with him... They caught a casetogeather, Klein took the rap...

As refrenced in "Allure"
I never felt more alive then ridin shotgun
In Kleins green 5 until the cops pulled guns
So here we have someone who knows Jay Z VERY well... (Even better than DueceKing p/k/a Memphis Bleek & jthagreat p/k/a Beyonce) confirming that the majority of the %+#% NaS wassayin on Ether was in fact true, and hurt Jay's credibility to the point where he was doin damage control...

Once again, what's the point of arguing "who won"? "Zero confidence" Jay is STILL one of the most popular, successful and visible artists in MUSIC (not just hip-hop) isn't he? Didn't Nas put out a highly-acclaimed album with Damian Marley?

This argument, is POINTLESS.

Once again, what's the point of arguing "who won"? "Zero confidence" Jay is STILL one of the most popular, successful and visible artists in MUSIC (not just hip-hop) isn't he? Didn't Nas put out a highly-acclaimed album with Damian Marley?

This argument, is POINTLESS.

nas won the battle just off the whole timing of the whole thing i remember this battle clear as day....not one of us expected that from nas.. he had a couple jabs with bleek but nothing beef worthy...Jay did takeover and everyone was like oh my goodness...No way nas is going to respond...Then ether came out and it had soooooo much anger in it something that we only saw on maybe one song from nas prior "hate me now"...so everyone jumped on...no one gave a crap back then if jay was spitting facts and nas was just name calling.....And lets be real i will say this ...the tupac sample in the intro and that last verse is was did it for him...first 2 verses were lame imo...there was nothing jay could do at that point super ugly is not even close to takeover so stop that argument....blueprint 2 was insane and might be better than takeover but it was just too late for jay.....
if this list came out in 02 or 03 i could see takeover being like number 8 and ether being 2 or 3...almost 10 years later we have heard both a hundred times and its now that we really listen and are like oh wait jay went in on nas...

as for that whole break down post about jay's verse..homie u need to cool that you are trippin

nas was losing it prior to that battle 

going platinum or dbl between 96 and 2000 was no great accomplishment everyone did numbers like that back then 

be real "I am" and nastradamous were wackkkkkkkk

but thats just my take on it

nas won the battle just off the whole timing of the whole thing i remember this battle clear as day....not one of us expected that from nas.. he had a couple jabs with bleek but nothing beef worthy...Jay did takeover and everyone was like oh my goodness...No way nas is going to respond...Then ether came out and it had soooooo much anger in it something that we only saw on maybe one song from nas prior "hate me now"...so everyone jumped on...no one gave a crap back then if jay was spitting facts and nas was just name calling.....And lets be real i will say this ...the tupac sample in the intro and that last verse is was did it for him...first 2 verses were lame imo...there was nothing jay could do at that point super ugly is not even close to takeover so stop that argument....blueprint 2 was insane and might be better than takeover but it was just too late for jay.....
if this list came out in 02 or 03 i could see takeover being like number 8 and ether being 2 or 3...almost 10 years later we have heard both a hundred times and its now that we really listen and are like oh wait jay went in on nas...

as for that whole break down post about jay's verse..homie u need to cool that you are trippin

nas was losing it prior to that battle 

going platinum or dbl between 96 and 2000 was no great accomplishment everyone did numbers like that back then 

be real "I am" and nastradamous were wackkkkkkkk

but thats just my take on it

You've got to be ******ed to think Takeover > Ether. Nevermind the avy and sig I'm also a Hov listener.

You've got to be ******ed to think Takeover > Ether. Nevermind the avy and sig I'm also a Hov listener.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

You mean to tell me that calling someone gay and cockafella is more hurtful than going in on your personality, your actual history, and slamming your woman?

I never understood that. Jay-Z murked dude.

Nas deserves to be behind Jay on this list.
The truth.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

You mean to tell me that calling someone gay and cockafella is more hurtful than going in on your personality, your actual history, and slamming your woman?

I never understood that. Jay-Z murked dude.

Nas deserves to be behind Jay on this list.
The truth.

off_line.gif
Futuristic
laugh.gif

Nas had NYC behind him for "Ether" when everyone was d-riding Jay. For Hot 97, which was notoriously Rocaafella biased to say that Nas won was the won battle for Nas.

Back
Top Bottom