MTV's The Challenge

Olivia and Nelson really pulled that off

Homie should be banned from ever coming back to the challenge after possibly the worst elimination performance. Least he didnt quit tho

Michele and her paranoid *** worked herself into a shoot. :rofl:

Things couldn't have gone worse for her and Jay.

Does paramount plus not show the new szn of the challenge?

Got rid of my cable and challenge is 1 show my iptv box doesn’t have in the catalog unless i watch it live or whenever it’s on mtv

Does paramount plus not show the new szn of the challenge?

Got rid of my cable and challenge is 1 show my iptv box doesn’t have in the catalog unless i watch it live or whenever it’s on mtv

Don't think so.

I was looking for the new season on Paramount+ and didn't see it.

Was hoping they'd have the uncensored episodes like they did with Challenge USA.

Don't think they will put it on PP until this season is finished.

Jay and Michele worked themselves into a shoot once again. :rofl:

Midas whale send Laurel and Jakk in once again since you already pissed them off.

Now you send in Anessa and Jordan because Jay got mad at Jordan.

Now they're byke and you pissed off Devin and Tori in the process.

They're not long for this game.

Jordan talking **** to Jay and Michele before winning the elimination. :lol:

Laurel bae was going through it this episode.

The Challenge Australia started Monday, had an ep last night too. Ill check it out this weekend. Id imagine the winner will be on the show they are doing with the Challenge CBS show

Jay and Michele will most likely keep getting put in but I don't blame them for putting Jakk and Laurel in again.

Sucks to see Laurel go out this early and now we get to continuously hear about how much Nany "deserves" this win more than anyone for coming on so many times and coming up short smh.

Michele, bless her heart. She is not made for this game. All of those vets would have easily said Jay and her name, adding in that it is nothing personal and they do not have a relationship with them blah blah blah. Her going around to every one to make deals, does not help. No vet team is going to have an alliance with them, so I don't know why she looking for validation from them. However for ultimate chaos, I hope they win the next challenge :lol:

Michelle and Jay don't how to play this game or they just aren't cut out for it. They don't need to come back for anymore seasons lol.

How are you watching it?
A streaming app on my firestick. I dont know if mods will allow me to post the name, but you can send me a DM if you want. If youre familiar with VPNs you can probably watch on Paramount+ but i dont have that so i cant verify.

Michelle and Jay are playing survivor, I think the OGs will start to takeover soon tho
Same thing I'm thinking. If they lose they're 90% chance of going in unless one of the few teams who actually likes them doesn't vote them in. But even then they seem to make too many deals which has already backfired.

Also, I think they keep bringing Michele back because she's almost guaranteed to bring the drama and is a decent competitor evidenced by them winning the last two challenges.

jay & mixhelle with the worst use of power. Throw in Bananas and Nany

Jordan hurt jay feelings and that got to him. Jordan & Aneesa not winning any daily challenges

jay & mixhelle with the worst use of power. Throw in Bananas and Nany

Jordan hurt jay feelings and that got to him. Jordan & Aneesa not winning any daily challenges

Yup. All they had to do was put Bananas straight in. Jordan and Laurel would have saved each other. Kaycee against Nany. Win or lose that would have wrecked Nany thus ******* Bananas' game. Play to win the whole damn thing not based on emotions.

My entire strategy if it were me would be I'm going for the best players in the game every single time. What's the point in just surviving to maybe get to a final and not have a good chance to win.

Winning the dailys gets a big target on your back. You dont just have to nominate one team, when you have to take shots at 4 teams, why not just keep saying those names over and over til they go. If you nominate 4 different groups everytime you got the whole house coming at you.

Btw Challenge Australia gave me old school challenge vibes. I dont know the celebrities but theres drama 10 minutes in. They do a good job of mixing on the actual competitions in with getting to know the cast, and still giving you a good fix of all the messiness a challenge should involve. The challenges themselves are remixes of some we've already seen in the US challenge. For example the first daily was similar to the challenge where they had to strategically place pegs on the side of a truck and get to the other side. On this variation they had all the pegs already placed had team mates start at each end of the truck meeting in the middle to pass a baton. Once the baton is handed off the chosen teammate has to navigate to the other emd of the truck jump off and smash a pot with a baton. You have until the end of the runway, or 2.5 minutes whatever comes first. Fastest team, or team that makes it furthest wins. I liked it ill keep tuning in, ill have to check around and see what other countries are doing the global cbs challenge, wouldnt mind catching those as well.

Back
Top Bottom