MTV's The Challenge

Nelson :rofl: :smh:

Bananas tried to warn you Durrell :frown:

Veronica used to be flames......

DevinWes gonna get his whole crew on the chopping block in the name of Nelson.....and Jay? :stoneface:

These teams get power and blow it. Nelson let Devin who is smoking cigarette and will gas out in anything influence him in picking Amber over picking Johnny/Nany or Jordan Annessa

Once you vote the 4, it’s a wrap, might as well put the strong team in

I'm so far behind on this season. But these super long episodes and overproduction makes it so hard to catch up.

Finally catching last week's episode Nelson getting worked into a shoot by Devin. :lol: :smh:

Nany strong arming and trying to threaten the winners in these deliberations like she's an OG Triple OG. :lol::smh:

Being paired with Bananas got her feeling her whole self.

Gonna be so sweet when she gets sent home.

Nelson still being loyal to Fessy!?! I just don't get it, Fessy will likely screw him over later in the game if it benefits him.

It also looks like the format is set to change next week (really hoping they don't just go to an individual format as they've done in the past with pairs) but yea hope Nany gets sent packing soon.

Nelson might be the worst strategic player in show history 😂. Sidenote the Challenge Australia got stale real quick, Six episodes have aired so far. All of the challenges have been the same as the US version and I just read they are in the same house. Probably why it got boring cuz ive seen all of the dailies and eliminations just a few months ago with different people. They got some athletes tho, this global challenge may be 🔥 competition wise.

Cast for All Stars 4 slowly leaking. The only people who are possibly confirmed so far:

Men

- Derrick Kosinski (Road Rules Extreme)
- Nehemiah Clark (The Real World: Austin)

Women

- Rachel Robinson (Road Rules l: Campus Crawl)
- Veronica Portillo (Road Rules: Semester at Sea)

Came across Natalie

IMG-3788.PNG
IMG-3787.PNG

She's from Big Brother. Doesnt do reality competitions without being in a showmance. Good for some occasional drama.

I hope they do eliminations like they did back in the day and the winning team still has to send somebody in to elimination.

TJ did say everything would change.

Last edited:
Stacked team reminds me of war of the worlds season 2 where US team was stacked but too many egos. The Uk team was far the weaker team and losing daily’s everyday. CT was on the Uk team that ended up winning.

Nelson and the word strategic should never be in the same sentence. Straight oxymoron.

Dude is forever an emotional player. Does not think far ahead. He thinks talking slower, stretching and emphasizing words makes him sound smarter when he tries to explain a plan or scheme.

Nurys should have took the lead to politic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom