MTV's The Challenge

Funny that after all his appearances, wins and the Challenge GOAT status, Bananas hasn't even cracked $1M in prize money :lol:

Funny that after all his appearances, wins and the Challenge GOAT status, Bananas hasn't even cracked $1M in prize money :lol:

his base pay is probably more than anyone but yeah thats kinda wild. man 5.5 hours holding your hands up, i give props to both bananas and natalie on that one

All the washed/not washed aside, I was frustrated that out of everyone, Bananas loses to Natalie of all people. The one season I actually root for him. :smh:

Paulie/Natalie are in redemption all season, and then come back and knock off Kyle and Brad, and Tony and Bananas. What? :lol:

I think Marie and Cara would split the money
I think Paulie and Natalie would split the money
I think Joss and what's her name would split the money

I think Hunter would flat out rob ashley, and vice versa. :lol:
I think so too...
Tony should be glad they got elminated, Bananas would 100% take all the money if their team won and Bananas had the better time/score

Nah, on that last part.

I'm gonna need something like a bare minimum of 6 or 7 appearances to be counted as top 10 all time.

I think so too...
Tony should be glad they got elminated, Bananas would 100% take all the money if their team won and Bananas had the better time/score
Nothing short of a miracle if Johnny managed to get a better time than Tony in a final at this point in his life.

Of the finalists I'd like to see Hunter win just to take all the money and see Ashley get livid. She'd then threaten to go home and they tell her the show was over lol. So does this mean they are actually revealing the winner on the finale and not the reunion this season!!??

Of the finalists I'd like to see Hunter win just to take all the money and see Ashley get livid. She'd then threaten to go home and they tell her the show was over lol. So does this mean they are actually revealing the winner on the finale and not the reunion this season!!??
They may reveal the winner but reveal if they kept the money or shared it at the reunion :lol: :smh:

johnny doesnt crack my top 5

ct
wes
landon
alton
darrell

in no order...

Alton?!? Cannot get behind that one. Yeah he won one, but with a 9-player team. Doesn’t hold much weight. And that vet team was sorry that they beat. Even his elimination wins.... look at the competition. I wouldn’t call him overrated because I didn’t know people really rate him. NOT top-5.

Wes’ two wins don’t compare to Johnny. Can’t justify Wes ahead of him. He may not be top-5 either.

Darrell started out looking like the GOAT but faded too fast. Doesn’t have the longevity of Bananas. Won his first four but hasn’t made a finals since. Came close twice, but being first eliminated twice HAS to drop him down the list.

Love him or hate him, Johnny has won six times. Game is catching up to him though, making only one final in the last 7 seasons. But his work in his prime - winning 5 out of 7 - makes him a legend.

I got:
CT
Landon
Johnny
Darrell
#5 I’m not sure about... I might go with Derrick, but may be leaving someone out.

^ the thing with Wes though is that he often had many people against him. I would imagine he has been in way more eliminations than John.

Finals is made up of 8 people.

4 of those 8 didn’t spend any time doing Challenges because Redemption and Mercenaries

^ the thing with Wes though is that he often had many people against him. I would imagine he has been in way more eliminations than John.

And that's a part of the game. Being able to keep yourself out of elimination in order to give yourself a chance at winning. Wes couldn't do that and lost accordingly. If we're talking about lucky situations in regards to Johnny's wins, then you have to bring up how Wes only won The Duel because of that BS 5 minutes soccer ball head start. Brad finished the Final faster than he did. Not to mention CT being sent home on a technicality.

Darrell started out looking like the GOAT but faded too fast. Doesn’t have the longevity of Bananas. Won his first four but hasn’t made a finals since. Came close twice, but being first eliminated twice HAS to drop him down the list.

Love him or hate him, Johnny has won six times. Game is catching up to him though, making only one final in the last 7 seasons. But his work in his prime - winning 5 out of 7 - makes him a legend.

Can't justify the Darrell slander. You have to look at the randomness of the game now in comparison to the "golden era." With all of these purges and the game being set up for just ONE winner, there are a lot of opportunities for BS to happen. Darrell's the only guy to win 4 seasons in a row. He was on his way to win a 5th season in a row and Brad decided to be drunk. He's the GOAT.

Even look at CT, if he finds himself eliminated early in another season or 2, his numbers are going to take a hit and I can see someone coming in and saying he's overrated too.

1. Darrell
2. CT
3. Bananas
4. Landon
5. Kenny
6. Derrick
7. Alton
8. Jordan
9a. Evan
9b. Wes

If it's one thing I'm happy they did away with is those big teams they would have in challenges.

I actually wouldn't mind them doing another team based season. I really liked the Cutthroat format of three teams.
3 teams was a nice change up at the time but remember those huge teams of two? And eliminations were just players from your own team.

It became that early eps were just getting rid of the weak players. War of attrition ****.

So, apparently production shut down the first elimination (which Tony and Bananas were winning), waited a couple days, and did another one that favored Paulie and Natalie. I'm not even a Bananas fan but that kinda sucks.

I've read they stopped the previous elimination due to Tony/Johnny smoking them in a few different places. Bananas retweeted something too.

That's so ******* dumb. That's why this season is flawed to begin with. Guy/guy vs. guy/girl vs. girl/girl. I'm assuming a few things here, but why else would they stop a washing like that and switch up the competition?

I'd like more details on this, but it would just annoy me.

@CP1708 I'm with ya on this...I never rooted for Johnny until this season and they go out like that. :smh:

I feel like if theyre going to do that then they need to atleast break johnny and tony off with some cash...id be blasting mtv on social media id that happened to me.

Season just needs to end already.

Next one should be much better with the cast, format, and drama that I’ve read so far.

Rooted for Johnny first time and he should be in the finals. These remaining teams mad weak and whoever wins, I hope they do their partner dirty and take the whole Mill just for the comedy

Season Finale: "Who Wants to Be a Millinoaire?"
The Challengers come face to face with their ultimate Final Reckoning as the 4 remaining teams of Vendettas compete to take home the million-dollar prize in a grueling, epic, and completely shocking Final Challenge.

Back
Top Bottom