MTV's The Challenge

But I don't get how paulie and natalie swear on their families on tv and then do that, thats kind of low even for a tv show
Big Brother crew right? Those cats live by a different set of rules. Souless. Crisis actor types. This show is bigger than family to those types. Winning a rose ceremony is the Goal, everything else is busy work.

I don’t like the “robbing your partner” angle. I thought no 2nd or 3rd place money was BS, so I can’t get behind this “best time can screw anybody” mess.

Come to think about it, finding out this thing is fake put me in a whole different mind.

To know that Tony and Bananas was ahead by 8 plates in an original comp that was scrapped and reshot, well I can’t believe it’s real so I’m not sure I can watch without scoffing in the future.

I’m always going to be like, ‘what really happened’

This whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Fitting ending to a terrible season.

I cannot fathom Ashley actually had a better time than Hunter. Even if she beat him in the runs by a little, he prob ate 85% of the plates, but I guess that doesn’t matter. And how did she even know what Hunter said (verbatim) when she wasn’t even in the room? Did MTV show/tell her? You know they wanted that drama. This whole season seemed fake.

Appreciated Natalie screwing Sylvia, but if she didn’t run off course for a few miles they win EASILY. She was ahead of everyone (besides Paulie).

Marie expectedly spazzed out on basically every stage.

How is there no puzzle at all? Short, pathetic final. Two small runs, eating challenge, stamina challenge, and climb down a helicopter ladder? Yikes. I mean, I guess it did drizzle a little when they were standing for a few hours.

I’m sure the (two-part lol) reunion will be whack.

Wow, the whole time I'm watching I'm thinking as long as Ashley doesn't win. The way she talks makes my skin crawl. She's always crying and whining and blaming everyone else when she loses. She's the worst. I didn't expect her to take the money. Hunter literally carried you there, the whole time. That's really ****in foul. The worst part was her reasoning. Nah, I'm sorry. You're trying to convince yourself you did the right thing. Just be honest and say it's a million dollars, double what I get if I split. Don't cry over name calling when you name call him and everyone else.

I thought Joss was dumb for taking that deal, I wouldn't trust anyone in the final. Natalie let the greed get to her, happy to see her lose.

Hunter should have fought Ashley right there.

Joss and Sylvia should have fought Paulie and Natalie. That grenade literally cost them a mil. **** crazy.

This finale was real weak. Probably the worst finale. Mad running and then walking on coals was dumb as ****. So they final times were based on the two running portions? That's dumb as ****. Hunter ate like 25 plates out of 32. Really the worst finale.

Lol at the part when hunter apologized to the others and said he should've thrown the final, how bout you should've outpaced her through the challenges and beat her time, then you would have control of the million dollars.

Still find it hard to believe she beat hunters time.

Just had the most random encounter with a real world alumn. Was delivering a package to an animal hospital out here in San Diego and Alton was the receptionist. I think he knew that I knew who he was because it startled me at first but i kept it moving and didn’t say anything to him :lol:

I saw Ashlee from New Orleans in a Dairy Queen. Chick was filming everyone and everything with her phone being obnoxious. Was mad close to snatching her phone and throwing it on the roof.

Nehemiah works out at my gym and I’ve seen him wear one of the shirts from the show.

I saw Tyler when shopping at a running store, looks even fatter now.

Steven from the OG Las Vegas season is a trainer at a gym my friend goes to.

Ashley is cold blooded :rofl:

As much as I wanted Hunter to win the money he had this **** coming

Finally the end to one of the worst seasons I've seen

I kind of had a feeling someone I didn't care for was going to win, honestly I think the only ones who truly deserved to win were Joss and Sylvia (only team not to start late or go into redemption house). Them jumping off the tower sealed there fate and I had a feeling they were going to get screwed over again.

Hunter was mean to Ashley and that line about calling her a **** and going after her family crossed the line but make no mistake, Ashley acted and said some terrible things to him too. I feel production made her out to be the victim after the final and conveniently didn't show any of her outbursts or comments.

Also, how did Ashley perform better than Hunter?! Were they solely basing it on time? Hunter fell off the rope ladder but they didn't indicate he would be penalized, he also appeared to eat more plates which should have counted for something. Ashley didn't seem to beat him in the runs iirc. Is there any breakdown of this?

The revealing of the elimination being changed lost its credibility, so Ashley having a better time supposedly doesn't even surprise me.

I know Hunter said that **** about Ashley and I'm not saying it was right.. It was clear MTV took a stand with Ashley by the editing. They went all in on backing her for the **** shaming. Kind of ****** up since Ashley has done a lot of stuff (Real World season) and whining everytime something doesn't go her way. I think they rigged this. No way Ashley beat him with the times and the fact that they didn't show the puzzle, or count the eating is sketchy.

As terrible as this season was...curse words make it a bit better
With FX airing shows using the F word multiple times an episode (Mayans MC and American Horror Story as examples) it really surprises me MTV hasn't started allowing cursing on shows airing on or after 10 PM.

I can’t believe they didn’t use the grenade at all. Use it on one of the teams. If she uses it on Hunter and Ashley, Joss probably wins. I hated that they didn’t use them.

I still hate Ashley’s excuse. Just be honest and say it’s mad money, I want the money. I don’t **** with him.

Ashley said all types of belittling **** to hunter too but wants to play the female victim card and that’s why I can’t stand her. She playing the victim like every other episode

Gotta say thinking of that trash finale you would think the previous challenge finale had a severe injury or death with how weak this one was.

For a million that's what it took?

Oh wow the shown is like 2× better with no censoring :lol:

Feels real with all the sensitive emotions.

As terrible as this season was...curse words make it a bit better
Same thing I was thinking.

Hearing Sylvia call Natalie a snakey count was refreshing.

Bet producers gonna use that finale to form new rivals/vendettas :lol:

Didn't like who won. Ashley and Hunter joined like what, half that season? Skipped a lot of challenge days, elimination, etc. Doesn't seem fair.

But can't get mad at her decision, I know most of us wouldn't even share the money if our other teammate was a sibling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom