MTV's The Challenge

Wes beating both guys who have been discrediting him for a while..[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I lost electricity during my DVR so I haven't seen more than the first 5 minutes of the last episode.

Ok look, this Season is dope.

It may have been odd at first and a bit sketchy slash "scriptey" but it's really become a source of enjoyment for me.

I think the struck a bit of luck adding Pros vs.

It works.

Good call on the Rob Stark comparison
laugh.gif

Damn they're relentless this year. 2 seasons in one year only like 2 or 3 months a part.

I don't recall this happeing before. On top of the special pros vs. champs thing they made up.

Last edited:
Damn they're relentless this year. 2 seasons in one year only like 2 or 3 months a part.

I don't recall this happeing before. On top of the special pros vs. champs thing they made up.

About ten years ago they were really cranking them out. Fresh Meat, The Duel and Inferno 3 all aired in the span of about 13 months lol.

Lolo is a Soldier.

Ashley is a legit competitor. 

Wes on top tonight.

Show is dope.

Past few episodes have definitely been better with some intensity in the challenges. One thing I don't like about this format is the winning team of a challenge isn't safe from elimination. Takes away the incentive to win unless you're a team captain.

CT still a beast
Glad bananas been sent home :lol:
All the pro females this season are :smokin

This prob been asked before but anyone know where I can watch past seadons , not recent ones but from years back

This prob been asked before but anyone know where I can watch past seadons , not recent ones but from years back
Man your guess is as good as mine. I've been looking FOREVER. I found some older ones like the first freshmeat on daily motion

Back
Top Bottom