MTV's The Challenge

They were selling the whole gimmick of sports athletes against the challenge champs. So they switched it up.

These athletes probably couldn't take TJ ******** on them for sucking :lol:

Plus since Cruz is no longer a Giant I bet he's trying to expand his opportunities given he may not get a big pay day again.

Tonight's ep brought lulz; Backpack vs. Punk (Johnny easily getting under ppl's skin), Lolo, Jordan targeting Wes claiming he fell off and then it backfiring, Wes choosing Johnny and winning :lol:

I watched the first episode and it seemed off. Seemed fake and forced. when the pros fell down for no visible reason it was just too cringey. And Victor reciting those stupid lines.

Did it improve? was it just me

I watched the first episode and it seemed off. Seemed fake and forced. when the pros fell down for no visible reason it was just too cringey. And Victor reciting those stupid lines.

It hasn't really improved.
Victor is a little more tolerable now.
I noticed he has an earpiece in so they may be feeding him the lines that TJ has done so many times that he only needs one take.

Weak that Bananas is gone so soon. CT and Darrell don't talk any ****. Lolo is the main source of drama. Wes vs Jordan is a sad storyline.

Past few seasons is showing how overrated Bananas is. See what happens when he has to go up against actual competition with no twists and turns available

And the fact that he'd have numbers on his side. Once he lost Kenny and Evan he's been mediocre

Wes is actually very smart at analyzing challenges and eliminations. Felt like he did that one against Darrell and bananas they were working a whole strategy and he outsmarted them

Bananas would always have his minions take out Wes so we hadn't seen them against each other before

Show is clearly scripted. CM Punk/Merriman, Bananas/Wes, with dudes basically throwing themselves in. It's fine, but they could have done a better job producing it.

Show is clearly scripted. CM Punk/Merriman, Bananas/Wes, with dudes basically throwing themselves in. It's fine, but they could have done a better job producing it.

The reason people are throwing themselves in is because they aren't risking anything. In a normal challenge they'd be risking their chances at 100k+.

Yeah, it's more like, "You know what? I'm not enjoying it here with these reality tv lames. I'm gonna go home and bang models."

Or I got awareness for my charity and 1k for basically nothing, time to go.

I do find it funny giving the timing of the show and the cast for the champs being damn near identical to invasion (just with some additions).

If they had that many champs on for invasion probably be less underdogs or they have 4 spots for the final.

sounds like it didnt improve after episode one. im not gonna watch any of this ****

makes me question the normal challenges tbh

Lol. I said the same thing and got hit with the officedoorclose.gif.

sounds like it didnt improve after episode one. im not gonna watch any of this ****

makes me question the normal challenges tbh
Don't think anything CT did was ever scripted.

And I highly doubt Wes or Sarah would stick to the script unless They got the same pay as Johnny in the low.

My thing is if this is scripted why it so corny and bad? When I use to watch wrestling that **** was entertaining and obviously fake.

Tia is freaking adorable
embarassed.gif

Only 20 years old
eek.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom