MTV's The Challenge

I feel like a lot of these challengers take things a little to personally within the challenge. I'm not even sure if Josh and Kaycee were working with Cory.
If Derrick had to good knees, Cory would be the one going home.

There has to be a twist or some kind of purge next episode since Era 1 only consists of Rachel, right?

I am obviously in the minority, but I've enjoyed this season so far. It's too bad that Era 1 had such ****** performances in the daily challenges, as they are clearly some of the better ones in the eliminations. It just sucks they're in there every single time.

I missed a bunch of episodes, and all my faves are gone for the most part. I'm out now.

Derrick and Cory got a little weird after their duel. Love fest :lol:

Avery got the piss beaten out of her. Someone needed to give her tips before getting in there man lol

I am obviously in the minority, but I've enjoyed this season so far. It's too bad that Era 1 had such ****** performances in the daily challenges, as they are clearly some of the better ones in the eliminations. It just sucks they're in there every single time.

Season has been cool for the most part.

Just disappointing in seeing how debacled Era 1 is at this point.

Finally no teams. Wish a few of the OGs like CT, Derek, and Brad would have been able to stick around. Glad that Devin the bad imitation Wes got put out the paint. Seasons getting better.

Derek said he ended up tearing his miniscus and ACL, would have been one of the worst losses in challenge history by Cory if he didn't squeak that out last week

Rachel beasted in that Challenge.

Production sonning Josh with the violin music when he had one of his usual meltdowns. :rofl:

Vacation alliance with some nastee gaslighting on him though.

Blaming him for Kacey going into elimination when the other option is Ryan who has been Rachel's bff for decades.

Glad the team stuff is done, people really gonna have to do work instead of riding coattails.

The ******* that will ensue when a daily winner send someone from their own era into an elimination.

Back
Top Bottom