MTV's The Challenge

Did I miss Corey getting sent home or something?

My recording was only an hour. Did the episode run longer?

On the preview for the next episode he wasn't there with the other underdogs.

MTV don't even care about spoilers :smh: :lol:

On their website and youtube

Looks like he didn't get sent home for fighting but lost to Shane

Could just be the editing and he's still there.

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/bt5yw1/challenge-invasion-sneak-peek-cory-gets-played

Last edited:

I don't know how what then dudes talking about but Corey ain't lose nothin yet.
He's going up against Shane in that tug of war type game,
Shame they counting my boy Cory like dude don't come out here and perform in every challenge.
Yea, man. I was so confused. My dvr screws up sometimes, so I thought that was the case here.

Did I miss Corey getting sent home or something?

My recording was only an hour. Did the episode run longer?

On the preview for the next episode he wasn't there with the other underdogs.

MTV don't even care about spoilers
mean.gif
laugh.gif

On their website and youtube
Ah, that makes sense now. I rarely, if ever, watch any previews for any tv shows.

Last edited:
Previews is for the birds.
MTV has thrown so many curveballs at me with their previews. Outside of a season premiere, I never watch the weekly previews for any show.

Keeping hope alive for Corybae.

Yea Coreywent out the best possible way he could have.
It saved face because he got played instead of outmanned.

Win Win even though he lost. He has to be cool with that because he would have got destroyed heads up by either of those 2, because of the leg.

Remember how much he struggled with it in his first Final?
I think Jenna screamed at him during all the runs.
Mitch was his partner on Bloodlines finals, Jenna was with Brianna. I don't remember Jenna screaming at anyone ever lol.

Cory struggle but still got second. With a good knee he may have got first, because Mitch was carrying his own weight, which was surprising when I first saw him that season.

Previews is for the birds.
MTV has thrown so many curveballs at me with their previews. Outside of a season premiere, I never watch the weekly previews for any show.

Keeping hope alive for Corybae.

I'm not saying Cory won but if these dudes are basing their ideas on previews... :lol:

Y'all think MTV is gonna accidentally spoil their cliffhanger with a preview? :lol:

They've done it before.

When you watch the previews just look in the background to the players watching the challenge. Several times before I figured out who won a cliffhanger elimination cuz of that.

They've done it before.

When you watch the previews just look in the background to the players watching the challenge. Several times before I figured out who won a cliffhanger elimination cuz of that.
In the preview for the Champs elimination, both Cory and Shane aren't there. Either they edit winner out, or they had him stand elsewhere for the shot.

Yeah, in the peviews if you don't see someone it doesn't necessarily mean they're gone they could just be standing somewhere else.

Not placed somewhere for a shot or edited out :lol:

In the preview, the camera shots are on the elimination. They just happen to catch the ppl in the background. That's how you can sometimes tell. During that though, they can stand anywhere. Not all grouped together.

How did Nelson smoke Shane and Cory like that though?

and Ashley :lol:

Nicole disappointed me. So her upper body is stronger than her lower body?

It's bad that the ones we knew who weren't that bright were the ones who lost the puzzle.

How did Nelson smoke Shane and Cory like that though?

and Ashley :lol:

Nicole disappointed me. So her upper body is stronger than her lower body?

It's bad that the ones we knew who weren't that bright were the ones who lost the puzzle.

Rewatch the elimination, he didn't smoke them. Plan was for him and Cory to run to the middle so they could take out Shane, instead Nelson ran to his bell while Cory ran to the middle of their side hence why Shane got pulled so easily.

Yea and you'll still get yanked back if every guy was headed in their own section even if you had the initial burst.

Rewatch the elimination, he didn't smoke them. Plan was for him and Cory to run to the middle so they could take out Shane, instead Nelson ran to his bell while Cory ran to the middle of their side hence why Shane got pulled so easily.

Nelson treated them on the block like Usain Bolt, only they didn't have another 80 meters to catch up.

His plan was perfect. They didn't get chance to do anything. The time they blew the horn he was off and took them with him.

Props to Camilla.

I thought she'd lose to Laurel for sure. The Camillinator.

This elimination aint physical enough for CT and Darrell.

Damn Camilla ******* brought it!

Laurel is a beast man, she gave it a good run and couldn't pull it out but lost like a real one.
Damn Camilla, nice work girl.

This entire setup this season was poorly executed. I hope the Final isn't 4 versus 2 because that'd be a pike of crap.

They should have just made it a classic team Final. 4 against 4, to the winner goes all the spoils.

I think Darrell takes out CT next week

Laurel let all that scissoring affect her gameplay

Last edited:
Props to Camilla.

I thought she'd lose to Laurel for sure. The Camillinator.

This elimination aint physical enough for CT and Darrell.

Really wish they'd brought back Back Up Off Me this season. Although, I bet they had it waiting in case CT and Bananas went into an elimination against each other.

For those that care this is the alleged cast(via vevmo)for the next season:
Quite a few nice surprises on there. Last year a few things were a little off at this time. There may be a few missing still.

Back
Top Bottom