MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

Only reason I turned on the tv just now is cuz I saw this thread and I realized I missed like the first 30 min. Then I come to see a church episode where dude is sobbing cuz he smashed a random? :lol:

If I felt I was missing something I'd feel tight MTV isn't even rerunning this ep later tonight.

Last edited:
Only reason I turned on the tv just now is cuz I saw this thread and I realized I missed like the first 30 min. Then I come to see a church episode where dude is sobbing cuz he smashed a random? :lol:

If I felt I was missing something I'd feel tight MTV isn't even rerunning this ep later tonight.
Trust me fam you didnt miss anything!

You didnt miss anything. Jess got all crazy and had 20 pics of tyler up around the house and said she'd move to portland to be with him, creeped dude out and he sent an essay email to break up :smokin

Then Marlon smashes some girl and gets sad and cries bcos he realized it wasnt a man :lol:

:lol: @ Jessica in the studio.

Thanks for the summary. I knew she got dumped from the preview from last week but :lol: @ why. Was the chick Marlon smashed fine?

Was Avery actually flirting or is that dude just paranoid/easily jealous?

I swear ppl make money off anything if there's zombie survival camps now :lol: :smh: The Walking Dead making other ppl rich.

Last edited:
:lol: @ Jessica in the studio.

Thanks for the summary. I knew she got dumped from the preview from last week but :lol: @ why. Was the chick Marlon smashed fine?

Was Avery actually flirting or is that dude just paranoid/easily jealous?

I swear ppl make money off anything if there's zombie survival camps now :lol: :smh: The Walking Dead making other ppl rich.

Ehhh she was nothing special. Avery was talking to the dude for an hour and a half Johnny said and they missed the streetcar because she was still talking, apparently it doesnt come very often, Id be pissed off if I was johnny too.

Wait, dude's first smash ever was a dude?!?!?

Nah but he smashed a dude once :smh:

Marlon is a weird dude.

Has sex with a guy as a coping mechanism for "life struggles", then damn near has a mental breakdown because he slept with a girl.
laugh.gif

I watch this show veryyyy sporadically, but I caught some of it today and then came in here...the black guy ****** a dude earlier in the season ??

I watch this show veryyyy sporadically, but I caught some of it today and then came in here...the black guy ****** a dude earlier in the season ??

No but he tells his story of his time with a dude that isn't on the show earlier in the season.

You didnt miss anything. Jess got all crazy and had 20 pics of tyler up around the house and said she'd move to portland to be with him, creeped dude out and he sent an essay email to break up :smokin

Then Marlon smashes some girl and gets sad and cries bcos he realized it wasnt a man :lol:

:lol: He must have been damn near suicidal after the man episode

Jessica is too clingy and needy. She has severe self esteem issues.

This dude just cried :smh: :rofl:

:lol: Religion ends up ******g up a lot of people

Seriously rapping since the 7th grade :lol: Marlon acting like that was his first time having sex. He doesn't care about being a christian he's worried about disappointing his pops. I'm sure if his dad would have more of an issue with him banging a dude than some random chick in Portland :rofl:

Marlon should get at Jessica though :nerd: Worst case scenario he smashes and she goes into stalker mode...more likely she doesn't give up the box. Draw/win in his bizzaro world.

Two chicks dumped via email.... moving to Portland comment sealed the deal :smh:

How can this cast be the most boring and the one with some of the most deep seeded issues :lol:

Last edited:
Marlon should get at Jessica though :nerd: Worst case scenario he smashes and she goes into stalker mode...more likely she doesn't give up the box. Draw/win in his bizzaro world.

I thought he was going to the way they was getting along, I'm gonna hold out hope for homie :nerd:

Seriously rapping since the 7th grade
laugh.gif
Marlon acting like that was his first time having sex. He doesn't care about being a christian he's worried about disappointing his pops. I'm sure if his dad would have more of an issue with him banging a dude than some random chick in Portland
roll.gif

Marlon should get at Jessica though
nerd.gif
Worst case scenario he smashes and she goes into stalker mode...more likely she doesn't give up the box. Draw/win in his bizzaro world.

Two chicks dumped via email.... moving to Portland comment sealed the deal
mean.gif

How can this cast be the most boring and the one with some of the most deep seeded issues
laugh.gif
They have some serious issues that is hard to display in a strongly entertaining way. They going through some real stuff

The homie Jordan has been ghost the past couple episodes.

Next week looks good tho. Nia must've mistaken this for the Bad Girls Club,

dont get too excited you know how mtv is, the fight scene is gonna be at the end of the episode and as the first punch is about to be thrown the episode will end

Back
Top Bottom