MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

This whole ep seemed like Ana's trick to make it about her. Starts off with her saying she feels nobody cares about her and then she manages to make the whole ep about her with the bs I'm going home cry for attention and in the end pointlessly getting ppl to bury the hatchet with each other.

She didn't make the episode about her, the editors and producers did. She's just being who she is, and they decided to dedicate an episode to her. She hasn't had one focused on her yet, so this was a chance to show her involved in some drama.

This whole ep seemed like Ana's trick to make it about her. Starts off with her saying she feels nobody cares about her and then she manages to make the whole ep about her with the bs I'm going home cry for attention and in the end pointlessly getting ppl to bury the hatchet with each other.

She didn't make the episode about her, the editors and producers did. She's just being who she is, and they decided to dedicate an episode to her. She hasn't had one focused on her yet, so this was a chance to show her involved in some drama.
To me, pulling the I'm going home but now I'm not is attention whoring especially on these shows given the first few minutes where she starts off with nobody gives a **** about me after Marlon didn't remember her bf's name.

Last edited:
I dont know if it just cuz I havent smoked bud in 2 weeks or what but I got super annoyed at Anas whiny *** in the first 3 min of the episode and had to turn it off, when that ***** got all in her feelings about Marlon not knowing her dude. I dunno why haha that **** just annoyed me like no other maybe ill try to watch again tomorrow.

edit Just read in here that the whole ep is about her :x I will be skipping this one

Last edited:
^yeah I'd advise no one to waste their time with this ep.
And to think I was hoping this would be comparable to Vegas 2 :smh:

These seasons get so bad when the sole focus is on (a) relationship(s), which this episode was. Unfortunately it looks like next episode will be as well.

Also did anyone else think the whole I'm going home thing kinda fake? I mean at one point maybe she was gonna do it, but then when she told everyone she was staying their reactions were like w/e, as if they all knew she was staying. It was just they all were like I hope you don't go, please stay, then she's like I'm staying and Averey just says cool bro, and walks to her room. idk

Also, she how she cries a bit and the producers let her get a cellphone

These seasons get so bad when the sole focus is on (a) relationship(s), which this episode was. Unfortunately it looks like next episode will be as well.

Also did anyone else think the whole I'm going home thing kinda fake? I mean at one point maybe she was gonna do it, but then when she told everyone she was staying their reactions were like w/e, as if they all knew she was staying. It was just they all were like I hope you don't go, please stay, then she's like I'm staying and Averey just says cool bro, and walks to her room. idk

Also, she how she cries a bit and the producers let her get a cellphone
if you saw the "this season on real world" montage in episode 1, you knew she was never going home because Nia still has to smack her head up.

if you saw the "this season on real world" montage in episode 1, you knew she was never going home because Nia still has to smack her head up.
It wasn't the me thinking if was going happen or not. It was all the reactions of everyone else, like it seemed that she never really was going, and it was all just an act for the cameras and they knew about it. Like it was staged or something.

To me, pulling the I'm going home but now I'm not is attention whoring especially on these shows given the first few minutes where she starts off with nobody gives a **** about me after Marlon didn't remember her bf's name.

Shes just being an emotional girl. But you have to realize, a lot of it is editing. Down to how the timeline of events are chronicled. If you pay attention in some scene you'll see they snip and put together different things people say.

You guys wonder why the new seasons don't work? Because the real world is more diverse than this mess. Everybody is far too reserved with the exception of Nia.

It aint been the same since the homie Greg got the boot :smh:

Dude was pure entertainement :smokin

I was gonna blame the mtv for ruining the real world........but honestly **** is just different now.....people don't go on that show with the same intentions like they did back in the day 

Haven't really paid attention since the whole nia thing and marlon being captain save'm, plus joi left and that bummed me out lol, averey is annoying and very low key manipulative and both bird and Jessica are just boring and lame
So when nia goes H.A.M. let a brotha know and I will at least watch that episode lol

This is probably one of the worst Real World seasons I've ever watched. And it's not even just cause the people. They really coulda called this RW Vancouver, RW Milwaukee, RW Minneapolis and I would have never even noticed. The only footage they have this season is either in the house or at that tiny *** pizza parlor. Season is almost over and we still don't know ish about PORTLAND :smh:

Last edited:
This is probably one of the worst Real World seasons I've ever watched. And it's not even just cause the people. They really coulda called this RW Vancouver, RW Milwaukee, RW Minneapolis and I would have never even noticed. The only footage they have this season is either in the house or at that tiny *** pizza parlor. Season is almost over and we still don't know ish about PORTLAND
mean.gif
Nobody even bringing home chicks this season. NOBODY.

BTW, Virgin Island was THE WORST WORST WORST WORST SEASON EVER. SO BORING

Last edited:
Consistent lulz.
No waste of time ******** episodes that focus on relationships that no one gives a crap about.
I watch this **** to laugh, if I wanted to see people's ****** relationships I'd go make another Facebook page.

I can see why people don't like it. What makes a good season? Sex scandals, drama, fighting?
I want Real world to be a mix of College Hill/Love and Hip Hop/ a mexican soap opera/ Korean soap/ Indian reality TV show/ British TV.

Give me a mixture. They put people who are so similar on the show that it doesn't work. Give me people who will be taken COMPLETELY out their comfort zone. Put a Alaskan person on the show. Give me something that will create a real environment. The Real World ain't no working at a Pizza shop.

Is this the first season that hasnt been replayed 20 times a day? that's really the only reason I watch the non-Challenge episodes cause I'd just have them on in the background while I'm doing something else. I've seen like half an episode :lol:

last nights episode was so lame, bird is boring and wears to much makeup, and i was starting to think that jessica quit her job they never show her or bird at work

Haven't really paid attention since the whole nia thing and marlon being captain save'm, plus joi left and that bummed me out lol, averey is annoying and very low key manipulative and both bird and Jessica are just boring and lame
So when nia goes H.A.M. let a brotha know and I will at least watch that episode lol

Yeah, I was upset my eye candy left :frown:

This is probably one of the worst Real World seasons I've ever watched. And it's not even just cause the people. They really coulda called this RW Vancouver, RW Milwaukee, RW Minneapolis and I would have never even noticed. The only footage they have this season is either in the house or at that tiny *** pizza parlor. Season is almost over and we still don't know ish about PORTLAND :smh:

Yeah, are they going on a trip at all? There's nothing to see in the city?

Nobody even bringing home chicks this season. NOBODY.

BTW, Virgin Island was THE WORST WORST WORST WORST SEASON EVER. SO BORING

It's because they don't go out. I don't understand why they go to where they work to drink and hang out.

Plus Johnny will drive them away if they do come :rolleyes

Is this the first season that hasnt been replayed 20 times a day? that's really the only reason I watch the non-Challenge episodes cause I'd just have them on in the background while I'm doing something else. I've seen like half an episode :lol:

They've been doing it the past couple of seasons. If you miss it, you miss it. You have to download it or go to MTV's site. I'm shocked it's still on air.

Back
Top Bottom