MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

You guys wonder why the new seasons don't work? Because the real world is more diverse than this mess. Everybody is far too reserved with the exception of Nia.
I think it was last month when MTV was doing the retro thing and showing the old seasons in all their standard definition glory. I enjoyed watching them a lot more than the last 8 or 9 seasons of RW. I liked seeing them out doing different stuff other than just going to clubs and bars. It was interesting watching the SF season and a lot of them still working on their careers while on the show.

True even during Hollywood and Brooklyn they all seemed to be pursuing something in the entertainment industry which gave us some story lines. Now they're slinging pizzas just to have spending money. on some Jersey Shore steez.

True even during Hollywood and Brooklyn they all seemed to be pursuing something in the entertainment industry which gave us some story lines. Now they're slinging pizzas just to have spending money. on some Jersey Shore steez.

:lol: :lol:

Nia only has a booty, she looks like a straight ****** in all other areas.
sick.gif

Producers need to do a better job next season and take a risk by picking 8 crazy mentally disturbed ppl. That'll be comedy.

Well they have bad girls club for the mentally people.

If they want a good real world. Get a all black cast from the hood. Put them in 1 house. Than watch. :smokin Making the band 2 :smokin

Or 7 blacks/hispanic and 1 white guy.

They need to make a no dating a housemate within the first two weeks rule, these relationships are ruining the show.

They need more diversity, everybody in the real world ain't pretty with a sex pack, where are the pucks at.

Show is really just Alot of college bros, and chicks with low self esteem who where a lot of makeup.

You in the real world working at a yogurt hut, but living in a big *** house, ain't **** real about that but they *** in the jects

Greg was cool and funny and all, but I'm tired of all of yall sucking dudes **** just because he was a pretty good cast member. Get over it. Variety is the spice.

Last edited:
Greg called someone a peasant the other day on fb :lol: always wondered why he never associate with MTV after he got kicked off...he explained why years back but I forgot :lol:

Honestly, I don't mind this season. Its not that bad.
I will admit I've gotten use to the mediocrity, felt the worst RW season ever comment was overboard and cliche but par fr the course.
Is this the first season that hasnt been replayed 20 times a day? that's really the only reason I watch the non-Challenge episodes cause I'd just have them on in the background while I'm doing something else. I've seen like half an episode :lol:
I think the producers pretty much knew beforehand this season was lame hence, the limited reruns. I've noticed when I've missed ep thinking I wanted to really watch it, when I got around to it, it wasn't worth it at all. At this point the show gets viewed if I want something to complain about a hr later.

Nia has some maturing and reality checks to do but at least she doesn't wanna be a joe regular for the rest of her life so I can appreciate that. She roasted the hell outta the pizza shop owner! The owner took the verbal disagreement from Nia quite well.
Anastasia seemed desperate when she was begging for her man to come back to the crib and not leave Portland.

^I watched Guy Code and even Fantasy Factory reruns enough to know that's false. There really was barely any promotion of this season

The selective memory in here is astounding. There was just as much advertising for it as any other season. You just tuned it out.
It wasnt promoted as much as the other seasons, but its good because it would have let down a lot of other casual viewers. Real World ain't got the entertaining behavior it used to have. With L&HH, and a slew of other trashy reality shows, Bird's annoying behavior is not gonna out entertain a Joseline/Stevie J segment

Last edited:
Bird has serious self esteem issues. She was talking to dude like he was a child. It's funny seeing people in dysfunctional relationships.

She was upset about nobody caring, but was trying to isolate herself from Jessica and then Jessica came running to buddy up with them :smh:

This. Also felt New York Chicago Honolulu New Orleans & SD were great seasons of RW

I agree

They need to make a no dating a housemate within the first two weeks rule, these relationships are ruining the show.

Normally the dating thing isn't bad, because they end up fighting or having drama. Johnny and Avery are getting along too well.

This season wasnt promoted like others but its not even that good. With that said I'm waiting on The Challenge Rivals 2 to be announced with a date :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom