MTV VMA's vol Best VMA EVER

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

"I got a big ego...such a big ego"

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

That's actually exactly how it is whenever I ride the subway in NYC... complete with a woman singing and everything.

Originally Posted by King Beef

Talyor swift is "sit on my face" quality but that performance is just corny as hell.

edit: they on the street????
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

are you 13? shes a leann rimes x renee zellweger x aneroxic at best

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

pimp.gif
FOREAL NO ONE CAN TELL ME KANYE ISNT THE #1 #*$!#!# IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW HE MAKES ME PROUD TO BE AN #*$!#!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are ignorant and an embarrassment to the rest of us minorities. It's time to grow up

I don't remember choosing a spokesperson.

half of the people in that taylor swift video didnt look like they knew the words to the song, just looked lost. pumped to see gaga tho

Crank hop off mines and do me a favor stop quoting me .. Yall acting madsoft over MTV awards taylor swift wouldnt even shake your hand so please.. she didnt deserve the award kanye got on stage and told her she didnt.. anyonesaying it was childish.. it was stupid.. it made black people look bad.. its an AWARD SHOW .. It is meant for entertainment.. MTV is happy they just got 1000more viewers because of that stunt.. no one cares about the rest of that nonsense

half of the people in that taylor swift video didnt look like they knew the words to the song, just looked lost. pumped to see gaga tho

Back
Top Bottom