MTV VMA's vol Best VMA EVER

maddd disrespectful.
roll.gif

Wale
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

wale already performed, if not when does he?

He is part of the house band, like what DJ AM and Travis Barker did at last years VMAs.

Jus got back fromthe airport so I started watching it from the beginning. Damn. Everything's been on point thus far.

Just finished wathing the opening performance.

green day??? forreal??? theyre like 55 year old men with the most basic lyrics and 3 note songs....mtv needs to get off these suckers nuts

Little mans need to chill out trying to get in shorty's pants.

Can somebody tell Kanye to only open his mouth when he does a song and only be ion stage at a concert. His opinions are worse than his broads haircut. If hedisappeared I would not care.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

CashmereThought96 wrote:

pimp.gif
FOREAL NO ONE CAN TELL ME KANYE ISNT THE #1 #*$!#!# IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW HE MAKES ME PROUD TO BE AN
#*$!#!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are ignorant and an embarrassment to the rest of us minorities. It's time to grow up

[jay-z]Thankyou Thankyou Far to Kind[jay-z]

And how is me glorifying bonafide %!#-holism say anything about minorities FAILed attempt at trying to be an uncle tom

C'mon, now.

You're gonna sit here and watch this Taylor Swift performance and NOT thing Kanye did the right thing earlier??

Talyor swift is "sit on my face" quality but that performance is just corny as hell.

edit: they on the street????
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom