MTV VMA's vol Best VMA EVER

Kanye is a moron. Beyonce has made maybe two good videos in her entire career... and that wasn't one of them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Kanye

pimp.gif
FOREAL NO ONE CAN TELL ME KANYE ISNT THE #1 #*$!#!# IN THE WORLDRIGHT NOW HE MAKES ME PROUD TO BE AN #*$!#!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

pimp.gif
at the leaked winnings list being wrong
they must've changed that last minute you can tell by da robbery that was da beyonce video and kanye
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

pimp.gif
FOREAL NO ONE CAN TELL ME KANYE ISNT THE #1 #*$!#!# IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW HE MAKES ME PROUD TO BE AN #*$!#!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are ignorant and an embarrassment to the rest of us minorities. It's time to grow up

He does have a point though, do yall realize how many times people redid the Beyonce video? How many spoofs there was, etc? Beyonce should have won.. but afterthe Eminem/Bruno thing being fake, I wouldnt be surprised if that was fake as well. Still hilarious to see Taylor Swifts face
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]Ye is smart, he knew what he was doing. He only wanted to see the performance so he got himself kickedout and will use the henny as an excuse.[/color]
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom