MTV VMA's vol Best VMA EVER

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

pimp.gif
FOREAL NO ONE CAN TELL ME KANYE ISNT THE #1 #*$!#!# IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW HE MAKES ME PROUD TO BE AN #*$!#!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude sit down, I was laughing at first because it was funny and random but that was straight disrespectfull, maybe afterwards in a interview butin the middle of accepting an award, thats wrong

SMH at kanye

damn, stepped out for a second to get something to eat, what did kanye do exactly? whatd he say?would be appreciated

Award shows should know to sit Kanye in the middle of row in the back where he can't get to a mic quick enough to pull something like that

Kanye just gave off the biggest example of &!($%@$$ness that I've ever witnessed. I would love to snuff dude right after that.

YES IM MAD!

I wouldn't be too surprised if Kanye gets booed during his performance later tonight.

Career ending move? Doubt it, but it's going to be talked about for a long time.

I laughed. And to be honest, you better hope i don't get famous, because if i see that type of robbery and travesty, i'm heading dead for center stageto call that spade.

For the people who msised it, I just ermembered I had TiVo LOL

So Taylor Swift was accepting the award, and 'Ye came up, took her mic and said Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time, leaving Taylor with a facelike she was bouta cry. Mad douchebaggish but can't help but laugh at the situation at least for a second

Back
Top Bottom