[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

If you don't think this is the greatest show on television, I dont no what to say.

roll.gif
this is some entertaining television

wow wats wrong wit this ret4rd! he says everything is fine......dude 10 minute ago u tried 2 fight rob.....for NO REASON

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Now he putting this on Big Mike?
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
%@!! is all bad when you hear mike name come up in the drama buti guess he had to start something with him since he was the last one he didnt come at

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

Aww Rob let me down
smh.gif

Word, Que threw his jacket and I was expecting Rob to clap back. Seems like he fellback after that.

This fool about to have a asthma attack...
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone needs to lay them hands on Q..

Yo at no point did dudes say they want him out the group, dude is looney as hell. *%#% is cuz smokin? i need that.

this should def be Vol. Aubrey Back....lol according to Robert. Why does Q feel the need to define his manhood by trying to get in a fight? He'swhackkkk.

SMH @ Dawn giving him horrible advice. She need to tell him the truth...he need to man up and stop being a baby and whining over everything. She is notspeakin any truth-other then he need to get over his pride. All that other stuff she's tellin him is still avoiding the issue-that he has a problem thathe needs to deal with and stop taking it out on everyone. If 4 people are saying you pissin them off-even the ones that don't usually say anything thenyou might have a problem.

Back
Top Bottom