[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

Originally Posted by Crumbs

roll.gif
at robert sobing like that
Robert took a big L son was acting very Diva !+$.

I've been watching it over and over since last night.

I logged in just to comment. Lol @ these comments. My favorite was the Rajon Rondo comparison. Well, this is my show, but I'm losing interest with all thefighting. I'm one of the people who actually wants to see them sing. Regardless, yall have to remember we see edits. We don't know what's going onbehind the scenes, but I do know that Que got issues.

As a female I will say that Que acts like he's gay from the attitude, the head rolling, high pitched voice, teeth sucking, and hand motions. Also, he'slike EXTRA pretty with the clothes and stuff. I think he gets tattoos to cover up deeper issues. I thought his mother coming on that show uninvited to ameeting and then siding with the other dudes was straight up disrespectful though. I think he had a right to be mad after that. Let him learn to be a man.

Also, yall gotta remember he's like 4-7 years younger than the rest of the group. He's just starting to experience life. I wish he'd stop whiningthough. It doesn't make sense for him to leave the studio when everybody is recording-especially with him being the worst singer in the group. Lol. Onanother note though the songs have been pretty good so far.

SPOILER!

DIDDY GOING AT QUE (SNEAK PEAK)

roll.gif
@ the jab at Aubrey.

"Don't even LOOK at me like that &*%%$".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
@ Roberta trying to raise her hand and speak.

IDK if it's just me but i'd expect someone who only grew up around women to have some feminine ways about them
Again maybe it's just me, but then again there's a vid of Pac on youtube saying the same thing

You know what your actually right, I forgot Robert was the only male in his household I just thought he really od'd in the last episode like I saidpreviously on some Diva nonsense.

But I admit what you just said is 100% true IMO.

Wow. Que lost it. His personality and demeanor is totally different from previous seasons. Maybe it's the editing.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

laugh.gif
Que was shook when Didddy told him not to look at him like that
Lol. Yeah he did, but I would too if I was on the verge of being dropped from a music label.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
"Yall wanna pose in Playgirl? cus aint nothin left out there but for u to get nekid"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Diddy ruthless.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Q gonna really have to put in some work in the next "power session" to get back in Diddy's good graces.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Can't wait for Thursday.
pimp.gif

Diddy needed to put Q in his place. If he keeps acting the same, I wouldnt be surprised if he isnt on the third album (if there is one in the works later on).

can't wait to see what diddy is gonna do tonight...and they fight in public too lol, the is so entertaining...and from watching that sneak peek, it lookslike aundrea got rid of some weight, she still sexy though lol.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
"Yall wanna pose in Playgirl? cus aint nothin left out there but for u to get nekid"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I cant wait to see the rest of tonights episode

Back
Top Bottom