[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

that %$%%! Q is a female. straight like that.

remind me of my girl tryin to argue me down in public and I gotta grab her wrist and give her the Ike Turner Look to remind her where we are.
smh.gif

Fighting in public.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Calling Q Aubrey.
laugh.gif

This might be the best Making the Band season yet.
pimp.gif

This >>>>>>>>>>> That crappy bar "fight" on real world brooklyn & that 10 sec long fight on college hill

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

this is almost getting as good as when da band was on it.

true...the fight with Fred and Ness was crazy...they need to put that on DVD just so i can see that scene...found it...

laugh.gif
@ Diddy askin who won...thats not the scene i wanted tho...i wantedthe one when they were on the stairs and *+@*...

i dont think they should put in donnie..i think some of the members that didnt make the cut in the finale are better fit for the group than donnie..

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

true...the fight with Fred and Ness was crazy...they need to put that on DVD just so i can see that scene...found it...

laugh.gif
@ Diddy askin who won...thats not the scene i wanted tho...i wanted the one when they were on the stairs and *+@*...

I almost forget about that season and the fight between Fred and Ness.

I can still hear Babs:

"LET THEM FIGHT! LET THEM FIGHT!"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
@ Diddy askin who won...thats not the scene i wanted tho...i wanted the one when they were on the stairs and *+@*...

That fight was serious, Ness was throwing hands like Agent Smith in the Bathroom scene

Back
Top Bottom