[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

This has been my favorite show for years.

I really don't understand how Diddy benefits from cutting D. Woods and Aubrey.

glad this thread was made, I totally forgot its premiering tonight but ill def be watching

this dude Diddy gotta have something up his sleeve. there's no way he lets there be another season after cutting them and expects things to be gravy

damn diddy needs to cut that @++$% donnie , dude is trash.. his investing his money on trash..

and not to mention it so awkward when watching dude.. knowing that he sucks.

Now that I think about, I think Diddy takes the L in this situation.

Why cut the 2 most popular members of the group? It will more than likely be detrimental to the show's ratings and the group's record sales.

Danity Kane's album went gold and it was a solid album on top of that. I expect ratings for this season to be lower than previous seasons.

Hopefully he doesn't do the same crap with Day 26.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Why cut the 2 most popular members of the group? It will more than likely be detrimental to the show's ratings and the group's record sales.

Danity Kane's album went gold and it was a solid album on top of that. I expect ratings for this season to be lower than previous seasons.

Well it is Diddy you know. People don't really last too long with him.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
This dude Rob looking like an LV ad with the Shades, Bag & Shoes.

ehh...I don't know about that, sound wise, Aubrey and D.Woods are expendable. Dawn is the B' of the group, they have her they'restraight. Image wise, yes, they're gonna miss 'the wild one'. People love train wrecks.

Diddy wearin CDP 4'S appreciated... Q with three ear rings not appreciated Smh Summers Eve Thugs

Originally Posted by CasperJr

wat was the reason d woods got cut again?

Pride and collateral damage. She caught some of what was meant for Aubrey...and Diddy was like, 'u can leave too.' Door's still open for herthough.

That new diddy album gonna be hot.....well maybe not. I don't think donnie is going to last but maybe I'll be wrong. It was funny when day26 got fooledby the test alarm

Originally Posted by retrospect90

That new diddy album gonna be hot.....well maybe not. I don't think donnie is going to last but maybe I'll be wrong. It was funny when day26 got fooled by the test alarm

i was dying

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

ehh...I don't know about that, sound wise, Aubrey and D.Woods are expendable. Dawn is the B' of the group, they have her they're straight. Image wise, yes, they're gonna miss 'the wild one'. People love train wrecks.
Definitely, that's what I was getting at. Talent wise, Dawn is the most vital piece to the group but image wise, they take a hit withoutAubrey and D. Woods.

Back
Top Bottom