[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

Q is one funny +!$ *@!@#
laugh.gif
. Somebody need to beat his +!$ though.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Screwface acting like a +!+#$ taking sides ...

Wow .

Hell you talkin about, dude asked Que 50 times "what's the problem" and ol' sunshine comin after him too
laugh.gif

Man, this thing with Q has to be an act, dude did a complete 180 from how he was on previous seasons.

theres something mentally wrong with Q..theres no other explanation to that..the dude is messed up

Seriously... my dude Que is not there mentally... Screwface was about to lay hands on dude...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

get rid of this punk Q and put Donnie in the group

Man, i was thinking the same *$*+. Q is definitely acting like a female.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Screwface acting like a +!+#$ taking sides ...

Wow .

Hell you talkin about, dude asked Que 50 times "what's the problem" and ol' sunshine comin after him too
laugh.gif
I mean , when Q first came out there & told him things were shady , Screwface caught feelings .

Q wasn't even talking about him .

Originally Posted by CJ863

I feel sorry for the dude Donnie... my dudes working his @*+ off and in all reality his stuff just isn't hot... also its crazy how all the artists just go in the studio and get pre-made (written, produced, mixed) songs without any say so in the process of making the song. Idk if this is just the norm for Bad Boy artists but I think Day 26 could do much more if they were in on the process of actually making the songs...
That's why I watch this show. That's the side of music you don't get to see. Artist are just voices; the table is already set...allthey gotta do is come sit down. Only input they have is who goes where on the track. As far as individual creativity goes, that's where the adlibs &Riffs come in. Other than that, u just singing somebody else's music
laugh.gif
. This show, shows me that you're only as hot as the demos you choose.

Q and Dawn wrote a track for the album, 'Perfectly Blind'. It's crazy. I only heard a snippet though.

Robert knows what's up but I can't take dude seriously with that eskimo look
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom