[| -- (MTV) The Official Making The Band 4: Season 2 Thread (Vol. Aubrey Gone) -- |]

damnn...i missed teh episode today...and as i look through my directv schedule..its not gonna re-run?? im pacific time btw.

Yo, all I saw from Q was three swings and not one connected
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

man I don't know about you guys, but I really don't hear Q in most of the songs that are leaking...

I'm just saying...

He be on songs...but it's either a small part or background vocals. He got the end of 'Truth is a Lie', a part on 'Reminds Me Of You', apart on 'Put It On Her', a Part on 'So Good'

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

man I don't know about you guys, but I really don't hear Q in most of the songs that are leaking...

I'm just saying...

He be on songs...but it's either a small part or background vocals. He got the end of 'Truth is a Lie', a part on 'Reminds Me Of You', a part on 'Put It On Her', a Part on 'So Good'
oh ok, I gotta go back and listen again then

and I gotta get 'truth is a lie'

I'm just saying...

He be on songs...but it's either a small part or background vocals. He got the end of 'Truth is a Lie', a part on 'Reminds Me Of You', a part on 'Put It On Her', a Part on 'So Good'

It's not like he got burn last album.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I'm just saying...

Exactly... Only small parts on 'Co Star', 'Silly Love', 'What It Feels Like', 'If It Wasn't For You' and 'Just ShouldOf Told You'. He better stop acting like a chick; there's five of y'all...you're expendable

i think he worrying wat people gone see on t.v and it !%*+%% him up in the head

and why in the world didnt we see that fight on t.v thats some #%**$%+! i know it was a cam man there with them
laugh.gif

When they made the group they said Q was only there for his dancing skills and they would work on his vocals. He should be on that 'Taking the stage'show anyways, he would fit in with the flamboyancy

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

I'm just saying...

Exactly... Only small parts on 'Co Star', 'Silly Love', 'What It Feels Like', 'If It Wasn't For You' and 'Just Should Of Told You'. He better stop acting like a chick; there's five of y'all...you're expendable
true true.

hell, they had to add him into the single version of got me going on the video.

Que's cool and all, but since they got Will in the group Que can go quick if needed, he better calm down quick before the minds start really ticking

Que is ridiculously feminine, but I think all this drama is fake. The show wouldn't be half as interesting without Que's *****assness.

It seems like Dawn is trying to ruin Day 26 by putting all this #%$* in Q's head and it seems like Q wants to be a solo artist

Just finished watching it

-
pimp.gif
Donnie got a nice little buttercup with him now.
- SOMEONE PLEEEEEEEEASSSSSEEEEEEEE make a gif of Willie & Mike in the van laughing when going to see Q.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

- I didn't see a problem with Q's Mom flying in, mentally there's something wrong with the man.
- As for Q the man got a demon or something deep that he has to get off his chest, because if he doesn't it'll mess him up health wise. I don'tknow if it's the "pressure" of providing for his family or his homies back home + the fame getting to his head but something is really wrong withdude.

Song is hot. They can all sing but they still all look like regular dudes who won a contest. The only cat in the group that seems to have true star quality isWill. They just look so out of place, especially big Mike. Brian sure does love his R&B hand movements.

Back
Top Bottom