Moving to a new city and dealing with the worst barbers in America Vol.Houston

I've never understood how this could really be a problem but after seeing this topic come up on NT so many times I'm pretty sure there are just a greater number of quality barbers per square mile in the Bay Area and L.A. than there are in other parts of the country.

Yall don't have boys who get fresh cuts?  Hell when I moved and was lookin for a new barber once I stopped a random dude on the street and told him to tell me where he got cut. 

Last edited:
me tooooooooo!!!!!!! I cant find a good barber for nothin in this area..same goes for when im in baltimore..I remember I went to one barbershop these cats had a dirt floor lmao if yall think im lyin its called soul2soul on belair rd

If you in baltimore pm me and I'll give u address to my shop. No mess ups lol

:lol: a pr cat did that to me, i was sitting there and he just put the clippers over my brows without asking or anything,
:rolleyes i was sitting there thinking I looked like charlie villanueva but thankfully he just trimmed them

:rofl: :lol:

I just moved because I just graduated and I got lucky, first babershop I went to was :pimp: and the guy who cut my hair did a great job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious which shop you are talking about ? I hit up a shop on eastern ave

I don't know of any shops on Eastern Ave itself in Essex, but mine is right off Eastern Ave, called S N C cuts on Margaret Ave. The barber I take my son to, this shop is really mellow, unlike mine. It is called Love is in the Cut on Old Eastern Ave right off 702, and close to Stemmers Run road. The owner Melvin is very good, if my barber starts messing up I'll go to him and not be worried.

Last edited:
if you ever find yourself in Milwaukee go to shear platinum on N green bay
madison WI go to JP's ask for Ron. trust me

OP make an app! to help brothers all over. legit barbers that people can leave reviews and post pics on. :nthat:. you heard it first here yaheardme

Back
Top Bottom