Moving in with your GirlFriend Stories

worst decision of my life was letting my girl move in with me. need isolate sometimes. get the y when I want tho.

Keep your space OP. You can't put a dollar amount on it.

I've been caught up with the fingerprint scanner. I sleep heavy, so its open season for her. I tried turning it off before going bed but that **** was too tedious. Now it's just duck it.
Funny story, this popular dude in my city got exposed like that. He got drunk with his girl and her friend and passed out. They used his thumb and went thru his **** and eventually found emails from Craigslist, son was ******* dudes on CL. She leaked all the messages on ig man ruined that dude. Everybody started calling him Mr. DL on CL. Son deleted all his social media.

Funny story, this popular dude in my city got exposed like that. He got drunk with his girl and her friend and passed out. They used his thumb and went thru his **** and eventually found emails from Craigslist, son was ******* dudes on CL. She leaked all the messages on ig man ruined that dude. Everybody started calling him Mr. DL on CL. Son deleted all his social media.

Ruthless creatures.

Keep your space OP. You can't put a dollar amount on it.

I've been caught up with the fingerprint scanner. I sleep heavy, so its open season for her. I tried turning it off before going bed but that **** was too tedious. Now it's just duck it.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Did the already have suspicion he was gay or they just wanted to snoop thru his phone?
If y'all was on NT back in 08 it was a dude that used to post money pics, flashing expensive **** from detroit. Came out that somebody was using his pics on here... Dude in the pics was the dude that was exposed [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Did the already have suspicion he was gay or they just wanted to snoop thru his phone?
If y'all was on NT back in 08 it was a dude that used to post money pics, flashing expensive **** from detroit. Came out that somebody was using his pics on here... Dude in the pics was the dude that was exposed [emoji]128064[/emoji]

dude with the brown fur, talking to a brick of money like a cell phone?

"Why you spendin so much time with your ma?!what y'all F***in?!

That is real!!!

On topic, I say why not, It beat having cyphs in the case at the time or wait for moms to go out Atlantic city to smoke in the crib. Spending so much short stay and overnight money....

Maaaaan, this just happened to me. Been talking to this girl for almost two months but we went to my house real quick and she asked to use the bathroom. I said sure and I remembered I needed to put a new roll in there to replace the previous one since it was almost done. When she stepped out, I smelled that smelly smell that smells smelly. :frown: Never would I ever think that such a fine specimen could produce such an odor. I didn't acknowledge or let her knew what I smelled and played it off. But damn, it was a for real shock.
You 12 man? Human beings doodoo. Part of life

Maybe if we taught little boys that girls are human too, so many dudes wouldn't put them on pedal stools

All i can share is def. Live with your significant ther before marriage.. is where you get to know the person the most and it will make or break the relationship.
I heard one dude say, "I don't want to live with her and see her bad side because that will make me like her less." I would rather marry her and find out the bad things so that I am forced to deal with them

What kind of women yall dating? Browsing NT for your posts? Going through your phone? Using your thumb to unlock your phone while you're asleep? Need to step your dating game up because a lot of you are looking in the wrong places apparently.

This dumb chick that lived wit me back in the gap found out i was nt, somehow found my SN and she MADE an account, amd PM'd me the SAME dam day she made the account talmbout some oh i live in so and so by such and such we should meet up.

Place she was naming was 2 lights down.

Broad didnt even switch up the way she types or nothing. It was obvious as hell it was her.

Last edited:
moved in with my girl about a month ago... pros and cons:

pros:

I get that mouth on the regular. I get more lip than a cellular. I **** that ***** on the regular.

She cooks, she clean neva smell like onion rings 

Cons:

I can't play Xbox as much as I would like 

Back
Top Bottom