Moving in with your GirlFriend Stories

Maybe you should re-think who you're with if they don't trust you to the point of scheming to figure out how to get on your phone. Or re-think if you're ready to be committed in the first place if you got something to hide.

It's really not that difficult to establish trust.
laugh.gif
It's unfortunate really. I don't think some of these dudes are joking either lol

OP make sure you really think about it...Moving in with someone is not easy  i know you say your there all the time but there is huge difference with being someone 24/7 and living with them. You really dont know someone until you live with  them. You find out every single little thing about them and **** that will annoy you and how they live and truely are. And honestly if your gonna have a side piece dont becauase that kind of stuff is easier to do when you dont live with the person but now there always gonna be around its gonna make **** difficult. Trust me

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Sound advice right there.

Last edited:

if you not planning to marry her eventually... 

dont move in...

you setting yourself up for the hardest breakup of your life
real ****.

this is the only reason i see to move in with someone

OP make sure you really think about it...Moving in with someone is not easy  i know you say your there all the time but there is huge difference with being someone 24/7 and living with them. You really dont know someone until you live with  them. You find out every single little thing about them and **** that will annoy you and how they live and truely are. And honestly if your gonna have a side piece dont becauase that kind of stuff is easier to do when you dont live with the person but now there always gonna be around its gonna make **** difficult. Trust me

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Yeah but the OP girl is a flight attendant and she'll be away 2-3 days a week so he can still get away with it if he plans and acts accordingly.

How'd I miss this? On the phone/lock convo....Women DEFINITLEY are different types of detectives when it comes to unlocking phones. There peripheral vision is crazy to.

There was this crazy chick I used to smash a fewe years ago. I went to her crib drunk as hell one night. Smashed and went to sleep. Before I went over there....I told another chick I was going to see her...but I didn't. Well the chick I told I was going to see was blowing up my phone while we were smashing. My phone is locked....but you can see the number that calls when it's locked....since the chick I curved that nights number wasn't saved.

What does the crazy chick I'm smashing do? MEMORIZE the other chicks number....wait til I leave in the morning, and text the other chick and blow her up :x

She going tell me later.....if you woulda just had her name saved....I wouldn't have got her number :x :smh:

Woman are wizards with this phone business man. It's scary.
I'm trynna tell em. This *** can get her brains ****** out all while remembering a phone number.

Speaking of phones and pass codes, I mentioned earlier how I don't have a code in mine because I don't care but the girl I'm talking to told me how her room mate figured out the code to her mans phone :lol: Told me that the girl took that *** while he was sleeping and was straight snooping through it while home boy was tapped out :rofl: these females are diabolical and determined
**** happen to me a month a go...

Yeah but the OP girl is a flight attendant and she'll be away 2-3 days a week so he can still get away with it if he plans and acts accordingly.
OP girl going to have them nanny cams in the crib while dude thinking he doing it.

Going to send him a snapchat of her getting her back blown out by the Capitan of the plane.

Man if you don't have balls enough to tell her that YOUR phone is YOUR phone without it being anything more than that, then you have an issue.

You don't need to explain to anyone why YOU have a lock on YOUR phone.

Don't care about the "What do you have to hide" comeback they use.

Being in a relationship doesn't mean you need to relinquish your privaxy
You're like the other half of the brain telling you to be chill and to not dip in that P. Been following your instructions as of late. Thx

Man if you don't have balls enough to tell her that YOUR phone is YOUR phone without it being anything more than that, then you have an issue.

You don't need to explain to anyone why YOU have a lock on YOUR phone.

Don't care about the "What do you have to hide" comeback they use.

Being in a relationship doesn't mean you need to relinquish your privaxy
This question immediately puts you on the defensive. It's actually a very malicious, threatening question.

Throw this question at any chick and she'll attack/shame you, claim victim status, etc.

Last edited:
Be wary of NT too fambs. Shorty straight google my email and PRINTED pages of **** I've said on here jus for backup transcripts that she pulled out during an argument. I can't make this up. All because she couldn't find dirt on my jack. The pretty ones are the petty ones.

Be wary of NT too fambs. Shorty straight google my email and PRINTED pages of **** I've said on here jus for backup transcripts that she pulled out during an argument. I can't make this up. All because she couldn't find dirt on my jack. The pretty ones are the petty ones.

Thats cuz your dumber then a pack of grocery store brand tortillas and for not usin a burner email.

I hope you told old phsyco to kick rocks.

Wavy Daddy it was absolutely a throw away. I been jammed up for worst. It come wit the territory. I hope OP about that life, me an BM been together 10 yrs so it's whatever wit us. But like we all kno. Ain't no satisfying a woman's insecurities...it comes wit the buns, if you tryna cuff.

Females LOVE bringing NT into real life. Reason I'm not in here saying too much. :nerd:

Last edited:
True. I recall a member or members saying something about females you have contact with lurk nt. *not you

Last edited:
Y'all chicks be questionin ya NT life?! Sheesh...
look the only few things that caught me off guard when I shacked up wit my chick was the goin #2 and smelling it. We'd been together 3 years before and never have encountered that. And havin side chick, nope. Don't do it. That stress will have you up at night...but I say if the opportunity arises for a hit and quit, then get down....

Last edited:

Happened to me on old nt by account my wife now was lurking in the background looking at me commenting in the black women appreciation thread and other crap nothing is safe from these Mr magoo *** detectives...

And never move into a apartment without your name on the lease...the end result she can get you remove if y'all get in argument.. Play it smart man.....

Last edited:
My ex did something similar to me and I pm'ed meth to delete my account ASAP! Dude said it ain't that easy. I was sick as ****.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom