Moving in with your GirlFriend Stories

Didn't read through the entire thread so don't know if its been mentioned, but no matter how much you think you know someone, you truly don't know them until you live together, thats when their true colors come out.
Very true. U also learn about ure self

I don't have any experience with this so I'd just say have a nice amount saved that you won't touch just incase **** goes south.

Don't do it OP. You asking about side chicks. You'll never get a good night's sleep or a good shower. You're gonna be rushing your showers and sleeping with one eye open. Plus texting with your phone sideways :lol:

If he wanna smash some side joints let that ***** live he ain't say he was getting married anytime soon. Idk what fantasy world y'all live in where u cheat and start acting different and feeling guilty and she notices and cheats too. U can literally go paint another girl face and come home and cuddle like nothing ever happened :lol:. Only thing is u gotta treat your phone like a new born baby, I know from past experience. Gotta sleep with that mfer in ya pocket, or like I said in another thread. Get a extra phone, preferably no contract so u don't have to use your name, put a homie or something on the lock screen and if she ever finds it in the whip u u make a mistake and take it home from work, way he left it in the whip or something.

Last edited:
If he wanna smash some side joints let that ***** live he ain't say he was getting married anytime soon. Idk what fantasy world y'all live in where u cheat and start acting different and feeling guilty and she notices and cheats too. U can literally go paint another girl face and come home and cuddle like nothing ever happened :lol:.

Post to screen name ratio on point.

I am praying for you B.

I know from past experience. Gotta sleep with that mfer in ya pocket, or like I said in another thread. Get a extra phone, preferably no contract so u don't have to use your name, put a homie or something on the lock screen and if she ever finds it in the whip u u make a mistake and take it home from work, way he left it in the whip or something.
Serious question.

How easy was your passcode that your girl could figure it out?

Because you make it seem like it is PROBABLE this his girl (or any girl) will figure the code out.

Now you are talking about having 2 phones.

You just seem to have been wreckless yourself

Serious question.

How easy was your passcode that your girl could figure it out?

Because you make it seem like it is PROBABLE this his girl (or any girl) will figure the code out.

Now you are talking about having 2 phones.

You just seem to have been wreckless yourself
It wasn't easy but it wasn't 20 characters. This was prior to thumb print entry and other new ****. But it was a random 7 digits that was on the side of my work cpu. She watched me enter that **** so many times out the corner of her eye. Them she got thru the text lock by simply downloading a new texting app. This was like 2010/2011 but yea, it's amazing how she got that ****, took some real dedication.

if you gotta have 2 phones, then you shouldn't be in a committed relationship lol....unless the yams that good that you gotta keep'em to yourself. either way do you bruh, I personally wouldn't move in with someone that I don't see as a potential wife but everyone's different and I get that marriage isn't for everyone.

Cook until you caught I guess

Like my friend always says, "unless you are married, you are single"

Not really sure what he means, but they seem like wise words...

It wasn't easy but it wasn't 20 characters. This was prior to thumb print entry and other new ****. But it was a random 7 digits that was on the side of my work cpu. She watched me enter that **** so many times out the corner of her eye. Them she got thru the text lock by simply downloading a new texting app. This was like 2010/2011 but yea, it's amazing how she got that ****, took some real dedication.
Yea, that is all on you man.

A lot of judging going on in here.

Look some guys are different.

Good for you if you're in a committed and faithful relationship nobody is knocking you.

But others might like something else.

Yes, that includes someone that is faithful to them and someone to come home and love, but still like to have their fun too... everyone's different.

Wiltchamberlin is right about that phone situation and DC even if you lock your phone and guard it with your life the argument will always be... "why are you treating that phone like gold do you have something to hide".

Can't win unless you have a batphone.

Yup 2nd phone is the way to go. Once u start handcuffing it she knows what's in it.

Man if you don't have balls enough to tell her that YOUR phone is YOUR phone without it being anything more than that, then you have an issue.

You don't need to explain to anyone why YOU have a lock on YOUR phone.

Don't care about the "What do you have to hide" comeback they use.

Being in a relationship doesn't mean you need to relinquish your privaxy

Yup 2nd phone is the way to go. Once u start handcuffing it she knows what's in it.
You don't even have to handcuff your phone though.

LEAVE it out in the open.

Leave it in the living room when you are in the shower

No issue. If there is a damn code on it, there shouldn't be any way she can break it.

I don't even touch people's phones. I let that be known from the jump.

Don't touch mine. I don't touch yours. I won't ask you for your code. Don't ask me for mine.

Don't care how you and any dude you dealt with in the past operated, EYE don't play like that

Bruh they never ask can I see your phone or **** like that. They just observe until they figure out the code and one glorious day u go in the kitchen or bathroom to shower she in there. I never look, when u look for trouble u find it. But these ******* are dea detectives jemel

I have had plenty of them ask me what my code was. I said, I don't play those games.

Nobody has ever figured my code out. They can try and play detective all they want

Make stronger passwords

If you are dumb enough to keep typing in your code KNOWING they are observing, that is on you. Stop normalizing getting caught man. It ain't because they are smart, it is because you GIVE it to them, indirectly

Last edited:
If he wanna smash some side joints let that ***** live he ain't say he was getting married anytime soon. Idk what fantasy world y'all live in where u cheat and start acting different and feeling guilty and she notices and cheats too. U can literally go paint another girl face and come home and cuddle like nothing ever happened :lol:. Only thing is u gotta treat your phone like a new born baby, I know from past experience. Gotta sleep with that mfer in ya pocket, or like I said in another thread. Get a extra phone, preferably no contract so u don't have to use your name, put a homie or something on the lock screen and if she ever finds it in the whip u u make a mistake and take it home from work, way he left it in the whip or something.
Bruh. I remember entertaining chicks in my last relationship and the **** ain't worth it. All the hiding, sneaking, laying phone face down and other foolishness. It ain't worth it young fella.

Do yourself a favor and keep your own crib OP.

If I'm driving and I gotta make a call, I used to type them joints fast as hell or in the middle of the night. Y hey always catch u slipping, eventually it happens and hopefully u clean ya joint out daily. ******* are hawks a will wait mths to catch u slipping. But u got it, I'm not here to debate with u b, just giving op advice for his side joints.

Bruh. I remember entertaining chicks in my last relationship and the **** ain't worth it. All the hiding, sneaking, laying phone face down and other foolishness. It ain't worth it young fella.

Do yourself a favor and keep your own crib OP.
I'd say it isn't either but he gotta get to that point. Some older dudes would tell me the same thing but I was set in my mind what I was gonna do. Eventually u get all of it out of your system and be done and some don't do it at all. I'm not here to judge the boy Cuz i was there and had a hell of a run but eventually u supposed to grow up and realize what's important.

Do you guys turn off notifications on your lock screens too? :lol:
Hell yea. I used to miss out on so many text because I would have to go into my inbox to check em. Last thing u need is to show ya girl a meme and I want your meat floats across the top of ya phone :lol:.

If my phone goes off, nobody can see what the notification was unless they log into the phone.

My phone is always on vibrate though

Back
Top Bottom