MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Missions Impossible is showing for me

BlackKklansman is showing as well

I noticed last night I checked around 9 to see for a Blakkklansman at 10 and it wasn't even showing any movies for any times.

So the movies just go away as the day goes along?

All showtimes disappeared for me again early last night. :smh:
The Meg movie isn't showing for me as well.

Goal success. I got my "the Darkest minds" ticket even though I had to go super early to purchase a ticket..

It has been a month since I used movie pass..

I'm seeing only three or four movies at theaters, Slender Man, Christopher Robin and Mission Impossible

Again, all showtimes disappeared at 6 everywhere today including a theater with 14 screens. They say "some title releases" and "temporary". :smh:
IMG_1099.jpg
Yeah, I'll probably do a chargeback if this keeps up for another week. I've only been able to use mp twice in a month. I think I've been fairly patient with them but they're not a charity.

Yeah I can say the same. Just says there are no more showings in the area for every theater I click on.

Good thing I'm already inside one and saw BlacKkKlansman 7.8/8. Probably could catch the Meg or something if I wanted to.

Great movie

Last edited:
Seen the miseducation of cameron post today, alright movie, Chloe Grace Moretz has decent amount of girl girl scenes in there

I forgot to mention this. I don't know if it's an error or if they took off the restriction but I was able to check-in much further away than a 100 yards from the theater.

I was like 5 train stops away :lol:

Might slightly help with disappearing show times in the evening.

Go early that day to buy ticket when you see most available times. Definately before late afternoon when everything removed. Try the Zik method: check in to one and casually go to another. Not my favorite recommendation cause of assigned seats. Take her phone with you.
I've just bought available ticket at lobby kiosk close to movie and time wanted, submited pic and then exchanged at main counter. Staff don't care. Be friendly and just come up with half excuse.
These methods and then some have been posted before. Not the most convenient, but work. Even the block on new releases can be circumvented.
Did these for MI opening week and second watch next week. Since on Annual plan, everything been icing on cake.
Shoutout to the 15% of MP holders that skew the average.

I'm too old to be movie hopping and going through all that effort.

I'm waiting to see what happens on the 15th, but it seems like they're really trying to get a large portion of their people to cancel.

I went to see Blackkklansman and just checked Movie Pass for the heck of it, and saw nothing. It's pretty ridiculous.

Weird, I checked last night around 1:30am for today’s showing. EVERY MOVIE was showing perfectly fine. All show times. Now it’s all messed up. Also, from reading the article posted yesterday. Looks like everything won’t be back to normally until September (once all users have to sign up for new plan) some people billing cycle won’t end until September 15th.

This **** is stupid now. All you get are 3 movies and the showtimes run through the day but if you go back to purchase one of the later ones after 4 it doesn't show anything.

Weird, I checked last night around 1:30am for today’s showing. EVERY MOVIE was showing perfectly fine. All show times. Now it’s all messed up. Also, from reading the article posted yesterday. Looks like everything won’t be back to normally until September (once all users have to sign up for new plan) some people billing cycle won’t end until September 15th.

MP did the same thing to me.. Had all the movies and their showtimes and now only showing three.. The theater isn't open yet..

tenor.gif

About to see the Meg today with MP since everything else ive already seen on the app or its blocked out by them

Checked at home to make sure all movies were showing up on the app
Went to theater to cop a ticket to MI6
Only 3 random movies showed up
Copped ticket to random movie
Snuck into MI6 15 minutes later

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So I just opened the app to check cuz of yall recent posts and all I see is Slender Man Slender Man Slender Man :lol:

It does seem that proximity restriction is gone. So y'all should check for yourselves. I'm checking in to movies 9 miles away with no problem.

Back
Top Bottom