MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Plan would be ideal for me if they get rid of the movie exemptions. But I'm content. I'll keep it now.

As usual all movies disappeared from the app sometime after 5pm today. Now after updating the app to the latest build, all the eligible movies are back with showtimes to check in. >D

it just doesn't come off right how these guys write their statements:

Under our new plan, MoviePass members will be able to see up to threestandard movies a month for $9.95, and be given up to a $5.00 discount to any additional movie tickets purchased. Today, 85 percent of MoviePass members go to three movies or less per month, so these changes cater to the majority of our movie-going community.

like why make dumb excuses and trying to justify this new policy change wit a lie?

everyone knows why they are doing this bs

MoviePass, the struggling movie subscription service, will limit customers to three movies per month.

The company is trying to burn less cash so it can stay in business.

Under the previous plan, customers could see one movie per day in theaters. The change to three movies per month takes effect August 15.

RIP MOVIEPASS
giphy.webp

giphy.webp

**** THAT

MY FINESSE LEVELS ARE ABOUT TO BE OVER 9000

Last edited:
I
sounds like zik could still see about 15 movies a month with this

seems like he can watch 5 movies in one day with one ticket

either way he will find a way :lol:
I'm just waiting for the right month (I guess closer to Oscar season) when there's like 6-8 movies I want to see.

I will be rawdogging movie pass for this.

While I do finesse them I always liked the ability to choose the day I do it. With only 3 uses you boxing me in. I dont like to be boxed in.

I'm about about to pull a 10am to 1am on these bastards.

I

I'm just waiting for the right month (I guess closer to Oscar season) when there's like 6-8 movies I want to see.

I will be rawdogging movie pass for this.

While I do finesse them I always liked the ability to choose the day I do it. With only 3 uses you boxing me in. I dont like to be boxed in.

I'm about about to pull a 10am to 1am on these bastards.
Wait, how many movies have you movie hop in a day?

Wait, how many movies have you movie hop in a day?
The most was 4. Making it 5 movies in a day.

My usual is 2.

My reviews when I did it are all in the movie/tv thread.

It's why my movie history list on MP app does not reflect the actual amount of movies I've seen :lol: Probably somewhere 20-30 movies but I've seen 2 to 3 times more movies.

Last edited:
860EE4BA-9083-4F7B-828A-3C73978B2BAB.png
I clicked on the x on the top right... so I won’t get all movie back?
I'm still not opening my app yet but yeah you didnt accept so old rules still apply.

Didnt know ticket verification was gone too :pimp:

I'm beginning to think since they ran out of money and started to deny blockbusters and certain movies along with peak for monthly users like I said befire they needed to bleed off a certain amount og subscribers.

I mean how long did this blocking blockbusters thing last? 2 weeks? 10 days?

Plus all of that bad press about the company failing.

Now all of a sudden they on some 3 movie a month forget the other restrictions deal.

Sus.

Last edited:
Now I'm conflicted. I occasionally like to go to the artsy theater near me. AMC rarely has these movies. Like someone said earlier, I wish the limit was 4-5 movies :smh:

Yeah, I wish it was at least 6 movies (half the price of AMC and half the movies) I’m almost positive they will change it.

The most was 4. Making it 5 movies in a day.

My usual is 2.

My reviews when I did it are all in the movie/tv thread.

It's why my movie history list on MP app does not reflect the actual amount of movies I've seen :lol: Probably somewhere 20-30 movies but I've seen 2 to 3 times more movies.
Gotcha! I use to always movie hop before movie pass. I actually did 4 movies once.

I wanted to go see a movie after work and MoviePass still on their blocking out and deleting showtimes ********.

This better change after the 15th.

So I've always looked ahead and Sept there's probably only 4 releases I want to see which shouldn't be much of a problem, Oct and Nov tho I will probably want to see 6-7 releases for those months which will require some real finessing with MP

So I've always looked ahead and Sept there's probably only 4 releases I want to see which shouldn't be much of a problem, Oct and Nov tho I will probably want to see 6-7 releases for those months which will require some real finessing with MP
Same. November and December is Oscar season so there's a good amount of movies I want to watch :smh:

I updated and see movies now. Well for now. It might change this afternoon.

POOOOOOORRR

SOOOO POOOOR

POBRE!

THIS THAT BUM LIFE

PROBABLY SNUCK IN FROM THE EMERGENCY EXIT.

This is like the chick who got the soda in the water cup

I'm still not opening my app yet ut yeah you didnt accept so old rules still apply.

Didnt know ticket verification was gone too :pimp:

I'm beginning to think since they ran out of money and started to deny bloclbusters and certain movies along with peak for monthly users like I said befire they needed to bleed off a certain amount og subscribers.

I mean how long did this blocking blockbusters thing last? 2 weeks? 10 days?

Plus all of that bad press about the company failing.

Now all of a sudden they on some 3 movie a month forget the other restrictions deal.

Sus.

They're still going to restrict blockbusters

Back
Top Bottom