Mountain Dew - 3 New Limited Flavors in April

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

white out looks
pimp.gif

I'm a regular Dew fan, but all the new flavors have been pretty decent. I'll try em.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by oo206oo

F all that, im slowly getting hooked on these 2 products:

pepsi-mountain-dew-throwbacks.jpg

And i dont even drink soda like that.

But these are made with REAL sugar, and just taste so much better.

My man...

I've been trying to tell my friends who like Mountain Dew to check it out. The throwback is great, I can't even drink the regular stuff now it tastes saltier and has a bad after taste. I never drink Pepsi but I tried it out and was really good too.

Where do they have those? I haven't seen it I am in NYC and wanna give it a try.

will cop in order to resale for $10 a bottle in 10-20 years. word to pepsi clear.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by Big J 33

My man...

I've been trying to tell my friends who like Mountain Dew to check it out. The throwback is great, I can't even drink the regular stuff now it tastes saltier and has a bad after taste. I never drink Pepsi but I tried it out and was really good too.

Where do they have those? I haven't seen it I am in NYC and wanna give it a try.
I've seen them everywhere, supermarkets, gas stations, just check. I almost missed them because they were just placed right next to theoriginal and I thought it was just a special bottle.

I used to love this drink until i saw this on the back.
Mountain Dew ingredients
sick.gif

Where are these sold? I can't find them in my area. As far as the Dew goes, that white out looks good.

Back
Top Bottom