Motorcycle Heads!!!! Post pics of your bikes

357907450.jpg

05 Suzuki gixxer 1K

Never too tall for a sport bike.

I hate when guys think they need to start out on a 1000cc bike because they are taller/larger...( not pertaining to you notes32)

Im really digging those kind of motorcycles. The one you posted reminds me of the really old-school pick ups with the gangster white walls.

i wanna buy a bike but im 6'5 is that to tall for a crotch rocket?

No it's not. Also remember that sport bikes can be adjusted a bit, like the swing arm for example or other things to make the bike more comfortable or rideable for you.

Edit--

I'm mad this is the only pic I have of my bike on me, an '08 GXSR 1000....................

2.jpg

i've never wanted a bike until i saw frailj's wheels. holy crap, how much does that go for? i suddenly feel like i need to be schooled on motorcyclesfor a bit...ok:

1. is it simple to get your motorcycle license? i live in nj btw, i'll check it out soon...
2. are they gas guzzlers?
3. are they only practical in sunny and warm weather? i'm thinking because of the exposure. i guess on rainy days just drive a car?

Originally Posted by ape

i've never wanted a bike until i saw frailj's wheels. holy crap, how much does that go for? i suddenly feel like i need to be schooled on motorcycles for a bit...ok:

1. is it simple to get your motorcycle license? i live in nj btw, i'll check it out soon...
2. are they gas guzzlers?
3. are they only practical in sunny and warm weather? i'm thinking because of the exposure. i guess on rainy days just drive a car?
1. Wasnt hard here in Texas but Im not sure about NJ. Took a motorcycle safety course that exempted me from taking the riding portion of the testat the DPS/DMV.
2. Not at all. To fill my bike up is about 10 dollars with supreme.
3. I love to ride when it is warm and sunny but I have also rode when it was 35 degrees outside. ICE COLD.

I'm in NJ...

but really... for anyone looking to get that little "M" endorsement.. really...take the MSF course.
http://www.msf-usa.org/

it's a weekend course...

Friday evening - classroom
Sat Morn - classroom
Sat Afternoon - rider course
Sun Morn - rider course and riding test
Sun Afternoon - written test

You'll need your permit for the course...make sure you get it at the DMV before showing up the course, or they won't even let you sit in the class.

Back
Top Bottom