Mother Scares Child With Raw Shrimp

roll.gif
@ the end

lmao wow my sons mom just did this to my little man. but she scared him with a door, talken about the boogie man was in there. tells him to go touch it and hewas bold at first.......... until i knocked on the door without him seein me
devil.gif
hehe.... but i showed him it was all good. love my part 2.

Originally Posted by Frank 7he T4nk

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Youtube comment:

God, I wish that little !%%$ would have shut the %$@* up. Jesus, there's absolutely no need to scream like that at all. My daughter used to scream like that, and every time she did, I'd beat the !%%$ out of her until she shut up. She learned her place and is now married to a handsome young man who rarely has to hit her anymore.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

why do parents love to scare their children?

when my brother and i were like... 5 and 7, childs play had just come out and my brother was TERRIFIED of chuckie. every room he would go into he would check everywhere to make sure that chuckie wasn't there to kill him. so, it just so happens my aunt, who lived upstairs from us... had like a chuckie doll... but like the size that chuckie actually would be had he been real.

SO! one night my mom sent my brother and i into the bathroom to brush our teeth before we went to sleep, and as per usual, my brother was afraid that chuckie was there

mom "no baby go check you'll be fine chuckies not there"

so my brother and i go to check, he pulls back the shower curtain and starts SCREAMING AND CRYING "omg chuckies here he's real wahh wahhhhhh"

yeah, my mom and aunt had put the doll in the shower and were hysterical-literally- rolling on the floor, laughing their #++%% off

they should have recorded it

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this video and your story because I know how it feels like to be your brother.

My pops scared the feces out of me after watching a horror movie about wild monkeys killing people. It was in the 80's. I was about 7 and we just watchthis movie about monkeys eating these safari hunter's brains and chewing on their limbs. I thought I was brave enough to watch it, so I did. After themovie was over, I went to go pee in the bathroom. Right after I was done, my pops was hiding in my bedroom, next to the bathroom. When I got close to thebedroom, my pops jumped out like a monkey, and I fell down to the ground with my pants unzipped and crying to floor, thinking it was one of those monkeysjumping at me to eat me. My mom was yelling at him "Like, why did you have to go do that to him????
smh.gif
but looking at it now, it was hilarious.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think the girl is gonna be alright. Parents like to mess with kids to just see how they react. Why do you think parents give their kids a lemon to eat forthe first time? They like to see how their kids react to it.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

why do parents love to scare their children?

when my brother and i were like... 5 and 7, childs play had just come out and my brother was TERRIFIED of chuckie. every room he would go into he would check everywhere to make sure that chuckie wasn't there to kill him. so, it just so happens my aunt, who lived upstairs from us... had like a chuckie doll... but like the size that chuckie actually would be had he been real.

SO! one night my mom sent my brother and i into the bathroom to brush our teeth before we went to sleep, and as per usual, my brother was afraid that chuckie was there

mom "no baby go check you'll be fine chuckies not there"

so my brother and i go to check, he pulls back the shower curtain and starts SCREAMING AND CRYING "omg chuckies here he's real wahh wahhhhhh"

yeah, my mom and aunt had put the doll in the shower and were hysterical-literally- rolling on the floor, laughing their #++%% off

they should have recorded it

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
i am still scare of chuckie
frown.gif

God, I wish that little !%%$ would have shut the %$@* up. Jesus, there's absolutely no need to scream like that at all. My daughter used to scream like that, and every time she did, I'd beat the !%%$ out of her until she shut up. She learned her place and is now married to a handsome young man who rarely has to hit her anymore.
WHAT THE !%@%.

LMAO...

Reminds me of when I was little...pops used to hold me over flights of stairs and act like he was gonna let me go....I was petrified.

And some of ya'l are acting real soft. Yes I know she's a child, but don't act like her mother is going to scar her for life. When she gets oldershe'll laugh her *** off at this. Come on now.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

smh.gif
@ traumatizing your child
From a shrimp?!?!?! I guess...
eyes.gif

When I was her age...walking outside to play and seeing crackheads sleeping in the middle of the street was more traumatizing..

then you wonder why these crazy white folks start shooting up %+!@ when they get older.

Back
Top Bottom