Mother Scares Child With Raw Shrimp

lrrr

Banned
"touch it"

roll.gif

Would be funny if there was a story to follow this...

"My daughter doesn't want to sleep in her own room anymore... she wont let us sleep at night"

mother sounded like a dude trying to get a girl to touch his $+%%

really horrible very hilarious trick to play on your child

why do parents love to scare their children?

when my brother and i were like... 5 and 7, childs play had just come out and my brother was TERRIFIED of chuckie. every room he would go into he would checkeverywhere to make sure that chuckie wasn't there to kill him. so, it just so happens my aunt, who lived upstairs from us... had like a chuckie doll... butlike the size that chuckie actually would be had he been real.

SO! one night my mom sent my brother and i into the bathroom to brush our teeth before we went to sleep, and as per usual, my brother was afraid that chuckiewas there

mom "no baby go check you'll be fine chuckies not there"

so my brother and i go to check, he pulls back the shower curtain and starts SCREAMING AND CRYING "omg chuckies here he's real wahh wahhhhhh"

yeah, my mom and aunt had put the doll in the shower and were hysterical-literally- rolling on the floor, laughing their #++%% off

they should have recorded it

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

*random flashback to my grandma chasing me around her house with chicken gizzards*

my childhood was great.

Originally Posted by imsojayded

mother sounded like a dude trying to get a girl to touch his $+%%

really horrible very hilarious trick to play on your child
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]touch it, just touch it[/color]

Youtube comment:

God, I wish that little !%%$ would have shut the %$@* up. Jesus, there's absolutely no need to scream like that at all. My daughter used to scream like that, and every time she did, I'd beat the !%%$ out of her until she shut up. She learned her place and is now married to a handsome young man who rarely has to hit her anymore.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Youtube comment:

God, I wish that little !%%$ would have shut the %$@* up. Jesus, there's absolutely no need to scream like that at all. My daughter used to scream like that, and every time she did, I'd beat the !%%$ out of her until she shut up. She learned her place and is now married to a handsome young man who rarely has to hit her anymore.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

*random flashback to my grandma chasing me around her house with chicken gizzards*

my childhood was great.
chicken gizzards are scary?

Back
Top Bottom