Most women are not people and are indeed objects to be obtained.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I been always messes with rilla. U see this dusty %+! rappin %+! %%*#% expecting nothing, then he lays out a prologue like keith olberman.
lolwutermelon.jpg

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It's how men treat women just as well...We give beautiful girls a pass in life and treat them in a manner different than anyone else. They realize this is cause of their looks and use it to their advantaged to get to where they want. If we stop gassing up these girls and treat them as you would anyone else it wouldn't happen.
Preach.

On deaf ears though, _'s will continue to play the game backwards.
tired.gif

Man I wish more people thought like this

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It's how men treat women just as well...We give beautiful girls a pass in life and treat them in a manner different than anyone else. They realize this is cause of their looks and use it to their advantaged to get to where they want. If we stop gassing up these girls and treat them as you would anyone else it wouldn't happen.
Preach.

On deaf ears though, _'s will continue to play the game backwards.
tired.gif

Man I wish more people thought like this

People are evolving to become more 'beautiful'. Man is accelerating natural selection. Both males and females are artificially making themselves more attractive and in doing so are attracting more desirable mates. This is forced evolution to the likes of which no generationbefore us has seen. People are agmenting their bodies to become more 'healthy', as 'healthy' looking mates are desirable. Soon the gap between attractive and unattractive is going to become so miniscle that personality is going to be the difference maker. Now that is not gonna change the fact that both males and females place themselves in the 'object' role, as it is human nature, but hopefully intellect shines.

People are evolving to become more 'beautiful'. Man is accelerating natural selection. Both males and females are artificially making themselves more attractive and in doing so are attracting more desirable mates. This is forced evolution to the likes of which no generationbefore us has seen. People are agmenting their bodies to become more 'healthy', as 'healthy' looking mates are desirable. Soon the gap between attractive and unattractive is going to become so miniscle that personality is going to be the difference maker. Now that is not gonna change the fact that both males and females place themselves in the 'object' role, as it is human nature, but hopefully intellect shines.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Hmm interesting view too

Hmm interesting view too

Hmm interesting view too

Hmm interesting view too

This is false. Not all women are like that, and for every girl that's like that there's a simp out there who gets put under a spell for sex.

This is false. Not all women are like that, and for every girl that's like that there's a simp out there who gets put under a spell for sex.

I said MOST... and the fact that some men are also this way does not undermine my original statement(s).

I said MOST... and the fact that some men are also this way does not undermine my original statement(s).

Originally Posted by Murda He

Most? I doubt you've done any sort of research to back your bold statements. I have met an equal amount of men that are the same way.

Most? I doubt you've done any sort of research to back your bold statements. I have met an equal amount of men that are the same way.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by red mpls

Men also view themselves and each other in terms of the women that they sleep with, date, marry, etc.  Men try just as hard as women to impress and attract the opposite sex (or whoever they find attractive).

laugh.gif
at dudes on here constantly thinking they have these great insights into women and their "nature" or socialization while failing to see that the same "insights" apply to men just as easily or that their "nature" or socialization is just the opposite side of the same coin...
I was just going to write this... 
It had to be said and yes red mpls said it.
Men brag on women because we have the POWER to do so.

If anything, it would be like slave owners sitting around comparing their property. Your example must then parallel slaves themselves sitting around bragging on their owners. So no, it's not the same, even though the same actions are taking place.

Yes, men do sometimes equate themselves with what (not so much who) they are nailing. She's gotta be a "Dime".....or a model.. or a thicky thick girl... whatever the what is that drew us to her. And we do indeed brag on those things and define ourselve by that. But as it was simplified on the first page, attaining the what of it all is just another accomplishment to be achieved. That isn't the same as when women define themselves by who they end up with. just like slave owners aren't talking about who's picking the cotton...
Yuku deleted my last response I tried to post
mad.gif

I don't feel like retyping everything so, in short... Please explain exactly how men are "slave owners" in relation to women (as far as personal relationships go) and women are "slaves."

And how is men defining and measuring themselves by what they're nailing (model, dime, thick girl, etc.) different from women doing so (athlete, doctor, lawyer, etc.)?  I hope you're not differentiating and condemning based on the fact that you think only women take into account profession, socioeconomic status, etc.  As if dudes don't do the same?  If a guy gets in a serious relationship with a stripper, prostitute, "$#!%%!*," fast food worker, etc. they are generally clowned...

Also, what gives men the "power" to brag on women?  What prevents women from having this "power?"

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by red mpls

Men also view themselves and each other in terms of the women that they sleep with, date, marry, etc.  Men try just as hard as women to impress and attract the opposite sex (or whoever they find attractive).

laugh.gif
at dudes on here constantly thinking they have these great insights into women and their "nature" or socialization while failing to see that the same "insights" apply to men just as easily or that their "nature" or socialization is just the opposite side of the same coin...
I was just going to write this... 
It had to be said and yes red mpls said it.
Men brag on women because we have the POWER to do so.

If anything, it would be like slave owners sitting around comparing their property. Your example must then parallel slaves themselves sitting around bragging on their owners. So no, it's not the same, even though the same actions are taking place.

Yes, men do sometimes equate themselves with what (not so much who) they are nailing. She's gotta be a "Dime".....or a model.. or a thicky thick girl... whatever the what is that drew us to her. And we do indeed brag on those things and define ourselve by that. But as it was simplified on the first page, attaining the what of it all is just another accomplishment to be achieved. That isn't the same as when women define themselves by who they end up with. just like slave owners aren't talking about who's picking the cotton...
Yuku deleted my last response I tried to post
mad.gif

I don't feel like retyping everything so, in short... Please explain exactly how men are "slave owners" in relation to women (as far as personal relationships go) and women are "slaves."

And how is men defining and measuring themselves by what they're nailing (model, dime, thick girl, etc.) different from women doing so (athlete, doctor, lawyer, etc.)?  I hope you're not differentiating and condemning based on the fact that you think only women take into account profession, socioeconomic status, etc.  As if dudes don't do the same?  If a guy gets in a serious relationship with a stripper, prostitute, "$#!%%!*," fast food worker, etc. they are generally clowned...

Also, what gives men the "power" to brag on women?  What prevents women from having this "power?"

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

You're right. I think Wiz said it best:

"Instead of worry bout who that bee effin, why don't you go get some money?"

eyes.gif
 Everybody I know has said something like that before Wiz, that line is too simple to be quoted, is nothing special really. 

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

You're right. I think Wiz said it best:

"Instead of worry bout who that bee effin, why don't you go get some money?"

eyes.gif
 Everybody I know has said something like that before Wiz, that line is too simple to be quoted, is nothing special really. 

OP, not all women are like that. I've met some who aren't, HOWEVER, I've met so many women over the years who place all their worth in their vagina that it's sad.

I even knew one who would brag on and on about how she didn't let men "hit" until she felt they were worthy (usually a year later). My question to her was "why do you build up sex to be the peak of your relationship with a man? Once a man gets it, if he doesn't like who you are as a person, he's not going to stick around simply because you made him wait for it." She seemed to think that sex was the best part of a relationship and not the actual relating to another person on equal levels and sharing common interests and goals. Her answer was that if a man sticks around for long enough then he must really like her, I disagree. That just means that he wanted a challenge.

I never really understood that line of thought.

OP, not all women are like that. I've met some who aren't, HOWEVER, I've met so many women over the years who place all their worth in their vagina that it's sad.

I even knew one who would brag on and on about how she didn't let men "hit" until she felt they were worthy (usually a year later). My question to her was "why do you build up sex to be the peak of your relationship with a man? Once a man gets it, if he doesn't like who you are as a person, he's not going to stick around simply because you made him wait for it." She seemed to think that sex was the best part of a relationship and not the actual relating to another person on equal levels and sharing common interests and goals. Her answer was that if a man sticks around for long enough then he must really like her, I disagree. That just means that he wanted a challenge.

I never really understood that line of thought.

Many of you have some valid explanations.. at the end of the day, no one person is the same as the other.. share similar qualities? perhaps, but never the same.

Many of you have some valid explanations.. at the end of the day, no one person is the same as the other.. share similar qualities? perhaps, but never the same.

Back
Top Bottom