Most women are not people and are indeed objects to be obtained.

bravo about the whole "people pride more what they have between their legs than what they have between their ears" or whatever you said. it was very poetic especially the slave/abolitionist part

however i think the logic can be applied to both genders...

bravo about the whole "people pride more what they have between their legs than what they have between their ears" or whatever you said. it was very poetic especially the slave/abolitionist part

however i think the logic can be applied to both genders...

Quite frankly we are discussing the ego. A lot of the ideals people have for an ideal mate actually aren't their own. We are under the spell of material attraction rather it be money,booty, title, hips,breast, smile its all the same energy dynamic and its appearance. Women are and have been objectified forever. Its not just a western culture problem. I think that we are asking women to be something that they cannot be in our current culture. Women are still in bondage moreso then we give credit for. We are asking them to be stable in a unstable enviroment. They have been systematically attacked from birth and by their mothers and grandmothers who have as well. This is all they know guys and we perpetuate it further. If men didn't like big butts and breast would implants exist? If men didn't pride themselves on their material wealth and dominance would women want a dominant male? We ask for cures for viruses that are fundamental HUMAN issues and would need a form of higher thought to fix. No disrespect to anyone on this site because I love you all but I can tell that a lot of you guys don't really love women or know how to. I'm not talking about in a relationship sense either but on a wholistic level. You see to many men want to just %+@% these ladies and really they just want love made to em. They are in dire need of real appreciation. Now simpin and trippin over yourself to serve them for P is a no no. She will give you the P if you treat her right and make her comfortable. Women aren't objects they are distorted. In that distortion the soul is denied true growth and the ego dominates and leans on superficial indulgence and validation in its many forms.

Quite frankly we are discussing the ego. A lot of the ideals people have for an ideal mate actually aren't their own. We are under the spell of material attraction rather it be money,booty, title, hips,breast, smile its all the same energy dynamic and its appearance. Women are and have been objectified forever. Its not just a western culture problem. I think that we are asking women to be something that they cannot be in our current culture. Women are still in bondage moreso then we give credit for. We are asking them to be stable in a unstable enviroment. They have been systematically attacked from birth and by their mothers and grandmothers who have as well. This is all they know guys and we perpetuate it further. If men didn't like big butts and breast would implants exist? If men didn't pride themselves on their material wealth and dominance would women want a dominant male? We ask for cures for viruses that are fundamental HUMAN issues and would need a form of higher thought to fix. No disrespect to anyone on this site because I love you all but I can tell that a lot of you guys don't really love women or know how to. I'm not talking about in a relationship sense either but on a wholistic level. You see to many men want to just %+@% these ladies and really they just want love made to em. They are in dire need of real appreciation. Now simpin and trippin over yourself to serve them for P is a no no. She will give you the P if you treat her right and make her comfortable. Women aren't objects they are distorted. In that distortion the soul is denied true growth and the ego dominates and leans on superficial indulgence and validation in its many forms.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

that was written very well OP

but I disagree, I feel an educated women will seek an educated man who matches her intellectual level, the women who see themselves as objects are those who only attract men that see them like that
I know plenty of educated women and it doesn't change things. It always boils down to the same thing OP is saying.
bboy1827 wrote:
Soon the gap between attractive and unattractive is going to become so miniscle that personality is going to be the difference maker.

I wish... But most people are still ugly or at least not that attractive. That's why it's so painful when you meet someone beautiful because you know there's so few of them and 50 other guys are trying to holler too.
WISEPHAROAH, I agree with most of what you have to say. People simp because they're weak and looking to someone else for validation. Likewise, girls who get implants or whatever are weak too. Attractiveness is not just in a girl's proportions but also how she carries herself.

but I disagree, I feel an educated women will seek an educated man who matches her intellectual level, the women who see themselves as objects are those who only attract men that see them like that
I know plenty of educated women and it doesn't change things. It always boils down to the same thing OP is saying.
bboy1827 wrote:
Soon the gap between attractive and unattractive is going to become so miniscle that personality is going to be the difference maker.

I wish... But most people are still ugly or at least not that attractive. That's why it's so painful when you meet someone beautiful because you know there's so few of them and 50 other guys are trying to holler too.
WISEPHAROAH, I agree with most of what you have to say. People simp because they're weak and looking to someone else for validation. Likewise, girls who get implants or whatever are weak too. Attractiveness is not just in a girl's proportions but also how she carries herself.

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It's how men treat women just as well...We give beautiful girls a pass in life and treat them in a manner different than anyone else. They realize this is cause of their looks and use it to their advantaged to get to where they want. If we stop gassing up these girls and treat them as you would anyone else it wouldn't happen.
Preach.

On deaf ears though, _'s will continue to play the game backwards.
tired.gif

Man I wish more people thought like this
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Chadleroy

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It's how men treat women just as well...We give beautiful girls a pass in life and treat them in a manner different than anyone else. They realize this is cause of their looks and use it to their advantaged to get to where they want. If we stop gassing up these girls and treat them as you would anyone else it wouldn't happen.
Preach.

On deaf ears though, _'s will continue to play the game backwards.
tired.gif

Man I wish more people thought like this
tired.gif

I blame men though, women feel that the demand is that men want slorrres. They supply this demand with their sluttyness.

I mean look no further than FB, sure we can dog the wanna be models on the book, but who be the first ones to comment on same thirsty female with her +@! hangin out. These lame dudes out here enforcing the behavior and mindset these women have.

Whatever happened to "I am easy going, and like to read" SMH. 

It really is both, not either/or.

Men and women simp the same IMO, but different ways. Also you seem to be identifying hood rats in your original post or atleast I hope because it is the only demographic I have seen with that mantality.

There are hundreds of women, that I have met that do not value themselves by whom they end up with but rather by who they become.

I have met hundreds of men who value themselves by the women they are with.

Usually generalizations without valid proof is bs, this is no different.

I blame men though, women feel that the demand is that men want slorrres. They supply this demand with their sluttyness.

I mean look no further than FB, sure we can dog the wanna be models on the book, but who be the first ones to comment on same thirsty female with her +@! hangin out. These lame dudes out here enforcing the behavior and mindset these women have.

Whatever happened to "I am easy going, and like to read" SMH. 

It really is both, not either/or.

Men and women simp the same IMO, but different ways. Also you seem to be identifying hood rats in your original post or atleast I hope because it is the only demographic I have seen with that mantality.

There are hundreds of women, that I have met that do not value themselves by whom they end up with but rather by who they become.

I have met hundreds of men who value themselves by the women they are with.

Usually generalizations without valid proof is bs, this is no different.

^ i think its less about hoodrats or education but self-esteem of females all across the board

and let NT tell it the girl who is easy going and likes to read is a 6 so they'd rather take a crazy 8 then a down to earth 6

not to say that everyone should date unattractive people but you can't complain when thats what you allow in your life...

and all this girls wanna have fun stuff is BS...women in the 17-20 something age range are no more wild then men in the same age range
Her answer was that if a man sticks around for long enough then he must really like her, I disagree. That just means that he wanted a challenge.

I never really understood that line of thought.
if its a guy she's dating i can see where she's coming from...if its just a guy that hits her up every now and then until he gets some then she's buggin...

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

One of the realest quotes in a while that I have read on here.

Pretty vague, and hard to describe via interwebz, but I think alot of fellas/women have NO idea what love is, or even how to. I remember this chick I dated freshmen year, and we were in "LOVE" I mean holidays at her crib, the whole nine. Despite this I would always say I loved her, and she would always say that I didn't know how to love. Seemed like BS @ first but I learned what she meant long after we parted ways. For some it comes naturally, I personally had to work on it (still am)

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

One of the realest quotes in a while that I have read on here.

Pretty vague, and hard to describe via interwebz, but I think alot of fellas/women have NO idea what love is, or even how to. I remember this chick I dated freshmen year, and we were in "LOVE" I mean holidays at her crib, the whole nine. Despite this I would always say I loved her, and she would always say that I didn't know how to love. Seemed like BS @ first but I learned what she meant long after we parted ways. For some it comes naturally, I personally had to work on it (still am)

^ i think its less about hoodrats or education but self-esteem of females all across the board

and let NT tell it the girl who is easy going and likes to read is a 6 so they'd rather take a crazy 8 then a down to earth 6

not to say that everyone should date unattractive people but you can't complain when thats what you allow in your life...

and all this girls wanna have fun stuff is BS...women in the 17-20 something age range are no more wild then men in the same age range
Her answer was that if a man sticks around for long enough then he must really like her, I disagree. That just means that he wanted a challenge.

I never really understood that line of thought.
if its a guy she's dating i can see where she's coming from...if its just a guy that hits her up every now and then until he gets some then she's buggin...

laugh.gif

da more educated a women gets da more likely she'll stay single....its like they develop a bitterness towards man and then they'll develop lonely bitterness

because their standards were SOOOOO high that they scared off any form of respectable suitors...

there's a reason da term "trophy wife" exist.

think about it.

laugh.gif

da more educated a women gets da more likely she'll stay single....its like they develop a bitterness towards man and then they'll develop lonely bitterness

because their standards were SOOOOO high that they scared off any form of respectable suitors...

there's a reason da term "trophy wife" exist.

think about it.

It's a lot of things combined, how other people view others, media input, the opposite sex too. Some women are programmed to want to get married and have kids and the whole shebang, so they'll do whatever is needed to get that. If that means looking or acting a certain way to achieve it all then she will.

That's not to say all women are like that. There are good ones out there, but there's also bad ones. Hell just from being on here, reading what you guys have to say about some of the girls you deal with, I've got to question how some American families are bringing up their kids.

No offence but some of y'all are shocking. So materialistic and superficial. What happened to bringing up good kids and with good values?

Some dudes treat their girls like children. Buying them everything under the sun and then complaining about it. Girls cheating. If you've got one of those temperamental girls, she'll test the boundaries just like a naughty kid and see how far she can go and get away with it. If you treat her like a spoilt brat she's gonna act like a spoilt brat. If you buy her things all the time and then suddenly stop she'll wonder what's going on.

Don't you see that how you treat a woman is ultimately going to have an effect on how she holds herself and what she does in every day life and in your relationship?

With that being said, my lovely American #NT ladies on Twitter <3 you guys are amazing, and you're definitely not in that category I've described up there.

I have hope for American's, I just think a lot of you (not really so much everyone on NT) are blinded by society and what the media feeds you.

Otherwise, come to New Zealand, us kiwi wimmenz are just what the doctor ordered
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

It's a lot of things combined, how other people view others, media input, the opposite sex too. Some women are programmed to want to get married and have kids and the whole shebang, so they'll do whatever is needed to get that. If that means looking or acting a certain way to achieve it all then she will.

That's not to say all women are like that. There are good ones out there, but there's also bad ones. Hell just from being on here, reading what you guys have to say about some of the girls you deal with, I've got to question how some American families are bringing up their kids.

No offence but some of y'all are shocking. So materialistic and superficial. What happened to bringing up good kids and with good values?

Some dudes treat their girls like children. Buying them everything under the sun and then complaining about it. Girls cheating. If you've got one of those temperamental girls, she'll test the boundaries just like a naughty kid and see how far she can go and get away with it. If you treat her like a spoilt brat she's gonna act like a spoilt brat. If you buy her things all the time and then suddenly stop she'll wonder what's going on.

Don't you see that how you treat a woman is ultimately going to have an effect on how she holds herself and what she does in every day life and in your relationship?

With that being said, my lovely American #NT ladies on Twitter <3 you guys are amazing, and you're definitely not in that category I've described up there.

I have hope for American's, I just think a lot of you (not really so much everyone on NT) are blinded by society and what the media feeds you.

Otherwise, come to New Zealand, us kiwi wimmenz are just what the doctor ordered
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom