Most women are not people and are indeed objects to be obtained.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

What's the ratio of Rilla's posts that include "It had to be said or Yes I said it" to those that don't? 6:1?

Incorrect. That's the ratio of NTers that reply cuz they on my meat to those that reply to my OP

What's the ratio of Rilla's posts that include "It had to be said or Yes I said it" to those that don't? 6:1?

Incorrect. That's the ratio of NTers that reply cuz they on my meat to those that reply to my OP

Men also view themselves and each other in terms of the women that they sleep with, date, marry, etc.  Men try just as hard as women to impress and attract the opposite sex (or whoever they find attractive).

laugh.gif
at dudes on here constantly thinking they have these great insights into women and their "nature" or socialization while failing to see that the same "insights" apply to men just as easily or that their "nature" or socialization is just the opposite side of the same coin...

Men also view themselves and each other in terms of the women that they sleep with, date, marry, etc.  Men try just as hard as women to impress and attract the opposite sex (or whoever they find attractive).

laugh.gif
at dudes on here constantly thinking they have these great insights into women and their "nature" or socialization while failing to see that the same "insights" apply to men just as easily or that their "nature" or socialization is just the opposite side of the same coin...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It's how men treat women just as well...We give beautiful girls a pass in life and treat them in a manner different than anyone else. They realize this is cause of their looks and use it to their advantaged to get to where they want. If we stop gassing up these girls and treat them as you would anyone else it wouldn't happen.

It's how men treat women just as well...We give beautiful girls a pass in life and treat them in a manner different than anyone else. They realize this is cause of their looks and use it to their advantaged to get to where they want. If we stop gassing up these girls and treat them as you would anyone else it wouldn't happen.

Originally Posted by red mpls

laugh.gif
I was just going to write this... 
It had to be said and yes red mpls said it.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Get off  the mans meat.

laugh.gif
Get off  the mans meat.

Preach.

On deaf ears though, _'s will continue to play the game backwards.
tired.gif

Preach.

On deaf ears though, _'s will continue to play the game backwards.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

that was written very well OP

but I disagree, I feel an educated women will seek an educated man who matches her intellectual level, the women who see themselves as objects are those who only attract men that see them like that
QFT^

word to them sleezys

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

that was written very well OP

but I disagree, I feel an educated women will seek an educated man who matches her intellectual level, the women who see themselves as objects are those who only attract men that see them like that
QFT^

word to them sleezys

laugh.gif
Men brag on women because we have the POWER to do so.

If anything, it would be like slave owners sitting around comparing their property. Your example must then parallel slaves themselves sitting around bragging on their owners. So no, it's not the same, even though the same actions are taking place.

Yes, men do sometimes equate themselves with what (not so much who) they are nailing. She's gotta be a "Dime".....or a model.. or a thicky thick girl... whatever the what is that drew us to her. And we do indeed brag on those things and define ourselve by that. But as it was simplified on the first page, attaining the what of it all is just another accomplishment to be achieved. That isn't the same as when women define themselves by who they end up with. just like slave owners aren't talking about who's picking the cotton...

laugh.gif
Men brag on women because we have the POWER to do so.

If anything, it would be like slave owners sitting around comparing their property. Your example must then parallel slaves themselves sitting around bragging on their owners. So no, it's not the same, even though the same actions are taking place.

Yes, men do sometimes equate themselves with what (not so much who) they are nailing. She's gotta be a "Dime".....or a model.. or a thicky thick girl... whatever the what is that drew us to her. And we do indeed brag on those things and define ourselve by that. But as it was simplified on the first page, attaining the what of it all is just another accomplishment to be achieved. That isn't the same as when women define themselves by who they end up with. just like slave owners aren't talking about who's picking the cotton...

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I been always messes with rilla. U see this dusty %+! rappin %+! %%*#% expecting nothing, then he lays out a prologue like keith olberman.
lolwutermelon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom