Most women are not people and are indeed objects to be obtained.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

but I disagree, I feel an educated women will seek an educated man who matches her intellectual level, the women who see themselves as objects are those who only attract men that see them like that
x2

but I disagree, I feel an educated women will seek an educated man who matches her intellectual level, the women who see themselves as objects are those who only attract men that see them like that
x2

I'll just say this, not taking any sides.

Not only do women, but society equates a woman's worth based on the relationships she has. If she is married, the type of man she is married to. If she has children. The type of friends she has. A lot of how society and how woman view themselves is based on those factors.

For males, a lot of how we are viewed is equated with our accomplishments. What titles we hold. What type of job we have. How much money we are making. The type of car we drive. Type of home we live in. And then after that what the women we date/ marry look like.

Because of that, many times women determine their self worth based on those relationships, and guys determine based on our accomplishments. Its something we have to understand about each other, which is why men don't understand why some women put their relationship before what we feel are the other important things in their lives and women have issues with men who don't make them and their relationship the number one priority in his life..

Not only do women, but society equates a woman's worth based on the relationships she has. If she is married, the type of man she is married to. If she has children. The type of friends she has. A lot of how society and how woman view themselves is based on those factors.

For males, a lot of how we are viewed is equated with our accomplishments. What titles we hold. What type of job we have. How much money we are making. The type of car we drive. Type of home we live in. And then after that what the women we date/ marry look like.

Because of that, many times women determine their self worth based on those relationships, and guys determine based on our accomplishments. Its something we have to understand about each other, which is why men don't understand why some women put their relationship before what we feel are the other important things in their lives and women have issues with men who don't make them and their relationship the number one priority in his life..

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

In short.

Woman's life is love, a man's love is life.

But yet in still, yall are generalizing.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

In short.

Woman's life is love, a man's love is life.

But yet in still, yall are generalizing.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

You're right. I think Wiz said it best:

"Instead of worry bout who that bee effin, why don't you go get some money?"

so money = being the best person you can be?

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

You're right. I think Wiz said it best:

"Instead of worry bout who that bee effin, why don't you go get some money?"

so money = being the best person you can be?

Originally Posted by acidicality

x2
You didn't actually disagree with me, you just think you did.
Murda he wrote:

I was raised to be the best possible person I can be, I feel as if most American women are raised to attract the best possible person they can
So you've never seen the siddity  pit-bull in a business skirtsuit who's irrationally single because she STILL equates her worth as a person with who's trying to nail her to the bed frame? She's thumbing her nose at the construction worker or the store clerk because they're not worth her Harvard educated braingame. She's waiting on a judge, or a doctor, or what have you as if their prestige reflects their relationship savvy or life experience.  At the very base of it, she's still an object. She's just become the object of a different class of males.

Her escape into the business/educated world parallels Neo's revelation that Zion was just another pre-meditated level of control to the Matrix reality. In the movie, those that were unable to accept the first level of programming "freed themselves" into Zion in order to fight against it.

As it turns out Zion itself factors into the control scheme as well.

Knowing FULL well there would be minds that could not vibe with the matrix, The Architect then created a place where the illusion of freedom and choice could be felt. Those that felt free would then behave as expected without interference with the PROGRAM at hand...

Likewise, the educated woman feels as if she's freed herself from the male dominance and control, when really she's slipped into another level of it. Very few women feel womanly AT ALL if they don't have a man to validate them. So even the most successful woman is still a slave to her mentality. She's PROGRAMMED to equate her self worth with whichever man she has... even if she THINKS she's escaped it..
30t6p3b.gif

Now king me
wink.gif

x2
Murda he wrote:

I was raised to be the best possible person I can be, I feel as if most American women are raised to attract the best possible person they can
So you've never seen the siddity  pit-bull in a business skirtsuit who's irrationally single because she STILL equates her worth as a person with who's trying to nail her to the bed frame? She's thumbing her nose at the construction worker or the store clerk because they're not worth her Harvard educated braingame. She's waiting on a judge, or a doctor, or what have you as if their prestige reflects their relationship savvy or life experience.  At the very base of it, she's still an object. She's just become the object of a different class of males.

Her escape into the business/educated world parallels Neo's revelation that Zion was just another pre-meditated level of control to the Matrix reality. In the movie, those that were unable to accept the first level of programming "freed themselves" into Zion in order to fight against it.

Knowing FULL well there would be minds that could not vibe with the matrix, The Architect then created a place where the illusion of freedom and choice could be felt. Those that felt free would then behave as expected without interference with the PROGRAM at hand...

Likewise, the educated woman feels as if she's freed herself from the male dominance and control, when really she's slipped into another level of it. Very few women feel womanly AT ALL if they don't have a man to validate them. So even the most successful woman is still a slave to her mentality. She's PROGRAMMED to equate her self worth with whichever man she has... even if she THINKS she's escaped it..
30t6p3b.gif

Now king me
wink.gif

I been always messes with rilla. U see this dusty %+! rappin %+! %%*#% expecting nothing, then he lays out a prologue like keith olberman.

Agreed though, most women I know believe value lies in what you can see, especially the fine ones.

I been always messes with rilla. U see this dusty %+! rappin %+! %%*#% expecting nothing, then he lays out a prologue like keith olberman.

Agreed though, most women I know believe value lies in what you can see, especially the fine ones.

Originally Posted by Murda He

x2
Murda he wrote:

Her escape into the business/educated world parallels Neo's revelation that Zion was just another pre-meditated level of control to the Matrix reality.
In the movie, those that were unable to accept the first level of programming "freed themselves" into Zion in order to fight against it.

Likewise, the educated woman feels as if she's freed herself from the male dominance and control, when really she's slipped into another level of it.
Very few women feel womanly AT ALL if they don't have a man to validate them. So even the most successful woman is still a slave to her mentality. She's PROGRAMMED to equate her self worth with whichever man she has... even if she THINKS she's escaped it..
30t6p3b.gif

Now king me
wink.gif

preach.jpg

Originally Posted by Murda He

x2
Murda he wrote:

Her escape into the business/educated world parallels Neo's revelation that Zion was just another pre-meditated level of control to the Matrix reality.
In the movie, those that were unable to accept the first level of programming "freed themselves" into Zion in order to fight against it.

Likewise, the educated woman feels as if she's freed herself from the male dominance and control, when really she's slipped into another level of it.
Very few women feel womanly AT ALL if they don't have a man to validate them. So even the most successful woman is still a slave to her mentality. She's PROGRAMMED to equate her self worth with whichever man she has... even if she THINKS she's escaped it..
30t6p3b.gif

Now king me
wink.gif

preach.jpg

What's the ratio of Rilla's posts that include "It had to be said or Yes I said it" to those that don't? 6:1?

What's the ratio of Rilla's posts that include "It had to be said or Yes I said it" to those that don't? 6:1?

It's how men treat women just as well...We give beautiful girls a pass in life and treat them in a manner different than anyone else. They realize this is cause of their looks and use it to their advantaged to get to where they want. If we stop gassing up these girls and treat them as you would anyone else it wouldn't happen.

It's how men treat women just as well...We give beautiful girls a pass in life and treat them in a manner different than anyone else. They realize this is cause of their looks and use it to their advantaged to get to where they want. If we stop gassing up these girls and treat them as you would anyone else it wouldn't happen.

I agree all the way. I think the MEDIA has alot to do with it. Too many American women in general rely on the media to show them whats hot, whats not, whats in, etc. On top of this, I think women who lack self confidence fall in this category. It sucks, usually the more beautiful they are, they try so hard to look good for society & they don't love themselves enough to just be who they are. Oh well Eve bit the apple afterall lol.

I agree all the way. I think the MEDIA has alot to do with it. Too many American women in general rely on the media to show them whats hot, whats not, whats in, etc. On top of this, I think women who lack self confidence fall in this category. It sucks, usually the more beautiful they are, they try so hard to look good for society & they don't love themselves enough to just be who they are. Oh well Eve bit the apple afterall lol.

Back
Top Bottom