Most upset you've ever been after a sporting event? Vol. '03 National Championship

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I mean, I have favorite teams...but when they lose. I change the channel and do something else. Can't say I've ever had an L ruin my day or even my hour.

Grown men crying over sports? Are you on the pay-roll?

you aint a real fan.

tom-brady-tuck-rule_display_image.jpg

tired.gif

Number 1....was at this game and the crowd went dead silent when Roy caught it... I screamed "**** Yeah!" Then the call. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

c011661a976a34f9c295f22e021266da5ef4a38b_r.jpg

2. Actually cried. I still hate Stone Cold Steve Austin.
6ca1611f97693ff3c300279ecfd1773f7d442490_r.jpg

Number 1....was at this game and the crowd went dead silent when Roy caught it... I screamed "**** Yeah!" Then the call. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

c011661a976a34f9c295f22e021266da5ef4a38b_r.jpg

2. Actually cried. I still hate Stone Cold Steve Austin.
6ca1611f97693ff3c300279ecfd1773f7d442490_r.jpg

Originally Posted by el producto79

Whitaker/Chavez. I still get mad when that !@$%#%$% get's mentioned. I'm mad at myself for bringing it up.
You did have Chavez losing right?

Originally Posted by el producto79

Whitaker/Chavez. I still get mad when that !@$%#%$% get's mentioned. I'm mad at myself for bringing it up.
You did have Chavez losing right?

.4 second shot by Derek Fisher to beat the Spurs in 04 and Dirk's and1 to send the game in OT in game 7 of the conference Finals. Those 2 plays literally cost the Spurs from winning 5 Championships in a row.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

.4 second shot by Derek Fisher to beat the Spurs in 04 and Dirk's and1 to send the game in OT in game 7 of the conference Finals. Those 2 plays literally cost the Spurs from winning 5 Championships in a row.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TCERDA

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
--
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

--'08 NBA Finals in general. Longest offseason ever. Worth waiting for the back to back though...

Originally Posted by TCERDA

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
--
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

--'08 NBA Finals in general. Longest offseason ever. Worth waiting for the back to back though...

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

wonderfulcallit11.jpg

tired.gif
the "NFLs Greatest Games" episode with this game is on ESPN2 right now, and I can't change the channel. I don't know why I do this to myself
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

wonderfulcallit11.jpg

tired.gif
the "NFLs Greatest Games" episode with this game is on ESPN2 right now, and I can't change the channel. I don't know why I do this to myself
30t6p3b.gif

dodgers losing in the 09 playoffs
mad.gif

.....for the 2nd year in a row, to the same team, by the same fat *#!@
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

dodgers losing in the 09 playoffs
mad.gif

.....for the 2nd year in a row, to the same team, by the same fat *#!@
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Recently without a doubt this complete collapse took the cake.

handball.jpg

faboul.jpg

arsene-wenger-water-bottle-o.gif

2-0 up to go on to lose 3-2 to your most hated rivals at home for the first time in 17 freakin' years! I was absolutely FUMING mad for a good 3 hours afterwards.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

All I wanted to do was destroy something.
laugh.gif

Recently without a doubt this complete collapse took the cake.

handball.jpg

faboul.jpg

arsene-wenger-water-bottle-o.gif

2-0 up to go on to lose 3-2 to your most hated rivals at home for the first time in 17 freakin' years! I was absolutely FUMING mad for a good 3 hours afterwards.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

All I wanted to do was destroy something.
laugh.gif

the Miami heat falling to the pistons the year before they won it .... Nobody could say anything to me

the Miami heat falling to the pistons the year before they won it .... Nobody could say anything to me

Back
Top Bottom