Most upset you've ever been after a sporting event? Vol. '03 National Championship

Roy Jones Jr. vs Tarver 2 and 3

I was pissed. If anybody said something to me that night I would have spazzed after Roy lost.

Zab Judah vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Being that i'm the only Zab fan in a household full of Mayweather faithful I was mad after Zab got beatdown.

Roy Jones Jr. vs Tarver 2 and 3

I was pissed. If anybody said something to me that night I would have spazzed after Roy lost.

Zab Judah vs. Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Being that i'm the only Zab fan in a household full of Mayweather faithful I was mad after Zab got beatdown.

Knicks 2000-presentIf I had to be specific..........
Duncan-&-Sprewell_275.jpg

I haven't had enough reason to be upset over the past ten years cuz we haven't been in a meaningful game enough to be upset about.

til this year.

2qir2xd.jpg

I haven't had enough reason to be upset over the past ten years cuz we haven't been in a meaningful game enough to be upset about.

til this year.

2qir2xd.jpg

T-Wolves 2004. Damn Cassell back
30t6p3b.gif

I sat in my room shocked. Still haven't cheered for the Vikings.

T-Wolves 2004. Damn Cassell back
30t6p3b.gif

I sat in my room shocked. Still haven't cheered for the Vikings.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

til this year.

2qir2xd.jpg
this

Originally Posted by viiheaven

til this year.

2qir2xd.jpg
this

Back
Top Bottom