Most upset you've ever been after a sporting event? Vol. '03 National Championship

1. I wanted Ernest dead after this
81343416.jpg

81343414.jpg

81458213.jpg

2. I've never been so disappointed at an NFL game ever
30t6p3b.gif

nfc-g.jpg

3. I seriously cried (at least he won the championship that year. Ever since then, every year has been disappointing)
2001_Spring_Finish_lg.jpg

4. I punched a hole in the wall when this bamma did this
poster_dunk.jpg

5. This whole series made me age 10 years. Swept. No comment
boston-red-sox---2004-world-series-celebration-photograph-c10202515.jpg

1. I wanted Ernest dead after this
81343416.jpg

81343414.jpg

81458213.jpg

2. I've never been so disappointed at an NFL game ever
30t6p3b.gif

nfc-g.jpg

3. I seriously cried (at least he won the championship that year. Ever since then, every year has been disappointing)
2001_Spring_Finish_lg.jpg

4. I punched a hole in the wall when this bamma did this
poster_dunk.jpg

5. This whole series made me age 10 years. Swept. No comment
boston-red-sox---2004-world-series-celebration-photograph-c10202515.jpg

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

BeltranGame7.jpg

I'm madder at the bullpen than Beltran, though.
Son, I haven't screamed so loud in my life
laugh.gif
I got grounded for 3 days I was so loud. Then when we won it all that year, I broke a lamp from excitement. My pops only grounded me because he's a Mets fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

BeltranGame7.jpg

I'm madder at the bullpen than Beltran, though.
Son, I haven't screamed so loud in my life
laugh.gif
I got grounded for 3 days I was so loud. Then when we won it all that year, I broke a lamp from excitement. My pops only grounded me because he's a Mets fan
laugh.gif

02-03 Miami-OSU National title game

99 Duke vs UCONN National title game

04 Duke vs UCONN Final four game

02 Duke vs Indiana Sweet 16, til this day I am still pissed that the foul on Boozer was not called, SMH at Jay Will for even missing that free throw

02-03 Miami-OSU National title game

99 Duke vs UCONN National title game

04 Duke vs UCONN Final four game

02 Duke vs Indiana Sweet 16, til this day I am still pissed that the foul on Boozer was not called, SMH at Jay Will for even missing that free throw

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by here 4 tha kickz

that and the lakers kings 02 playoff series.  good to know that if you catch an elbow to the face and have a bloody nose, your going to have a whistle blown and a foul called on you.

just as good knowing you could get the game 5 before that stolen from you due to phantom foul calls on shaq,  chris webber throwing fisher out the way so bibby could be open for the game winning shot, and have a no call when kobe was fouled on the last shot.

9 years later im still pissed off.  the lakers shoulda beat those choking clowns in 6
getting cheated out of 1 game is quite the trade off when we got cheated out of 2.  and if you need 4 to win a series, and you're getting shafted on 2, therefore making the series a legit 5-2 type of situation, it's a fair assessment to say that you being a laker fan and me being a kings fan, we'll never EVER see eye to on this.  and it's understandable, we viewed it as a rivalry and the lakers viewed the kings as a minor roadblock to success.

that and the lakers kings 02 playoff series.  good to know that if you catch an elbow to the face and have a bloody nose, your going to have a whistle blown and a foul called on you.

just as good knowing you could get the game 5 before that stolen from you due to phantom foul calls on shaq,  chris webber throwing fisher out the way so bibby could be open for the game winning shot, and have a no call when kobe was fouled on the last shot.

9 years later im still pissed off.  the lakers shoulda beat those choking clowns in 6
getting cheated out of 1 game is quite the trade off when we got cheated out of 2.  and if you need 4 to win a series, and you're getting shafted on 2, therefore making the series a legit 5-2 type of situation, it's a fair assessment to say that you being a laker fan and me being a kings fan, we'll never EVER see eye to on this.  and it's understandable, we viewed it as a rivalry and the lakers viewed the kings as a minor roadblock to success.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

2009 SEC title game

96174088.jpg

2007 1st round swept by the Bulls year after winning the title

610x.jpg

Game 7 2003 ALCS

aaron-boone.jpg

2005 National Title

Vince%20Young.jpg

Game 7

100617_lakers_kobe.jpg

tyree.jpg

(Honorable mentions: 2009 Champions league final,2010 NHL Eastern Conference finals,2008 Final 4 vs Kansas)

mad.gif
@ all of these
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
Yea like some of you said,the '07 Super Bowl was by faar the worst. I've never been that hurt over sports ever. Didn't turn on any Sports TV for almost 2 weeks because I just knew they were gonna talk about it. I don't think any other heartbreaks for any other fan can feel as terrible as having a perfect season ruined because of the luckiest,one in a million,never ever gonna happen again,play.

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

2009 SEC title game

96174088.jpg

2007 1st round swept by the Bulls year after winning the title

610x.jpg

Game 7 2003 ALCS

aaron-boone.jpg

2005 National Title

Vince%20Young.jpg

Game 7

100617_lakers_kobe.jpg

tyree.jpg

(Honorable mentions: 2009 Champions league final,2010 NHL Eastern Conference finals,2008 Final 4 vs Kansas)

mad.gif
@ all of these
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif
Yea like some of you said,the '07 Super Bowl was by faar the worst. I've never been that hurt over sports ever. Didn't turn on any Sports TV for almost 2 weeks because I just knew they were gonna talk about it. I don't think any other heartbreaks for any other fan can feel as terrible as having a perfect season ruined because of the luckiest,one in a million,never ever gonna happen again,play.

frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Nothing can compare to this for me...

What_a_Choke.gif

daily_news_choke.jpg

world_series_2004_red_sox_champions.jpg

$#*+%+# DISGUSTING!
The Day after that game at School was like Heaven for me, after that whole week of "19-8" Chants, "1918", "Whos your daddy?" One of the best days of my life.
Blessing and curse to be a Boston sports fan and live just over a hour away from NYC. 
...Try being a Yankees fan living in MA.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
After talking up a *@%$ storm every day in school until the Sawx tied it at 3 games (once they got it to 3, I knew it was over...). I took that *@%$ like a man though, didn't miss any classes and sucked it up even though I heard it from EVERYONE.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Nothing can compare to this for me...

What_a_Choke.gif

daily_news_choke.jpg

world_series_2004_red_sox_champions.jpg

$#*+%+# DISGUSTING!
The Day after that game at School was like Heaven for me, after that whole week of "19-8" Chants, "1918", "Whos your daddy?" One of the best days of my life.
Blessing and curse to be a Boston sports fan and live just over a hour away from NYC. 
...Try being a Yankees fan living in MA.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
After talking up a *@%$ storm every day in school until the Sawx tied it at 3 games (once they got it to 3, I knew it was over...). I took that *@%$ like a man though, didn't miss any classes and sucked it up even though I heard it from EVERYONE.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

eh ill give you game 4 as well   that samaki walker shot before halftime shouldn't have counted but on the kings side of things blowing that lead is inexcusable.   im not even mad at kings fans for being upset about game 6, hell you saw it, i saw it and it is what it is.  however there was some crappy officating late in game 5 as well.  looking at it unbiasedly  with game 7 on their home court  i still don't know how the kings lost that game 7, they just picked the worst possible time to stink it up from the free throw line.

looking back now though, that series started the downward spiral for the kings.  02-03 was supposed to be their year after that happened but injuries and what not caused them to slowly regress.  had they won that series possibly the kings are still a decent team today.

one thing ill say is this, i can see where kings fans would be coming from about this series but the referring was bad on both sides in that series. despite all that the kings had game 7 at home and couldn't pull through.   even though i wouldn't call it a rivalry since sacramento didn't beat them in the playoffs ever  that series was the last real good playoff series in the nba where you could tell both sides seriously didn't like eachother.   the nba needs more of that.

eh ill give you game 4 as well   that samaki walker shot before halftime shouldn't have counted but on the kings side of things blowing that lead is inexcusable.   im not even mad at kings fans for being upset about game 6, hell you saw it, i saw it and it is what it is.  however there was some crappy officating late in game 5 as well.  looking at it unbiasedly  with game 7 on their home court  i still don't know how the kings lost that game 7, they just picked the worst possible time to stink it up from the free throw line.

looking back now though, that series started the downward spiral for the kings.  02-03 was supposed to be their year after that happened but injuries and what not caused them to slowly regress.  had they won that series possibly the kings are still a decent team today.

one thing ill say is this, i can see where kings fans would be coming from about this series but the referring was bad on both sides in that series. despite all that the kings had game 7 at home and couldn't pull through.   even though i wouldn't call it a rivalry since sacramento didn't beat them in the playoffs ever  that series was the last real good playoff series in the nba where you could tell both sides seriously didn't like eachother.   the nba needs more of that.

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I mean, I have favorite teams...but when they lose. I change the channel and do something else. Can't say I've ever had an L ruin my day or even my hour.

Grown men crying over sports? Are you on the pay-roll?

you aint a real fan.

Back
Top Bottom