Most Underrated R&B Album This Decade...

Tank - Sex, Love and Pain
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SexLove%26Pain.JPG

one of the best cds I've ever heard...

Although they're a lot of R&B albums this decade that were underrated you are not lying about this one.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Tank - Sex, Love and Pain
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

SexLove%26Pain.JPG

one of the best cds I've ever heard...

The song My Body is a problem Lloyd Lessons In Love & Jazmine Sullivan Fearless is a problem also

I was really curious to what album this was gonna be and......definitely considering this album as R&B album of this decade. What a great album. Writing,production, content, theme and his voice.....CLASSIC album. Loved this album, I played this album for a good 13 months straight. Definitely waitin on his newCD

Lloyd and Jazmine Sullivan should not even be mentioned in this thread

it may be from the 90s...but keith sweats' album keith sweat is the best rnb album from the 90s

4uaipw4.jpg

best comeback R&B comeback of the decade, IMO (Yes, Musicology was excellent, yes A Time 2 Love was excellent....but got dammitt, it's like she had never left
eek.gif
. Prolly better than some of the stuff she dropped right before she did) Chaka was 70s-80s mode on this project.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

MusicCatalog%5CM%5CMary%20J.%20Blige%20-%20The%20Breakthrough%5CMary%20J.%20Blige%20-%20The%20Breakthrough.jpg

Wait how the hell is this an UNDERRATED album? This *%%% went 3 or 4x times platinum...
So we're basing our rating on sales?

You can pick any lesser known artist's album and quite well say "this was the most underrated album"...

love-is.jpg

MJB is so established that nothing she puts out can be underrated. Her last album got more airplay than most R&B joints, but maybe not as much as herothers. Doesn't make it underrated though.

MusicCatalog%5CM%5CMary%20J.%20Blige%20-%20The%20Breakthrough%5CMary%20J.%20Blige%20-%20The%20Breakthrough.jpg

Wait how the hell is this an UNDERRATED album? This *%%% went 3 or 4x times platinum...

You can pick any lesser known artist's album and quite well say "this was the most underrated album"...

Bro if she went 3x platinum its clearly not a underrated album...she won 3 grammys for this album damit...
laugh.gif
am I missing something here??

Bro if she went 3x platinum its clearly not a underrated album...she won 3 grammys for this album damit...
laugh.gif
am I missing something here??
Well in that case...

Fantasia-701266.jpg

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

4uaipw4.jpg

best comeback R&B comeback of the decade, IMO (Yes, Musicology was excellent, yes A Time 2 Love was excellent....but got dammitt, it's like she had never left
eek.gif
. Prolly better than some of the stuff she dropped right before she did) Chaka was 70s-80s mode on this project.
Yo I didn't expect to see anybody post this on NT
Album is crazy!!

::

Back
Top Bottom