most likable celebrity vol liked by everyone?

Danny Trejo
Johnny Depp
Samuel L. Jackson
I agree about Spitta
Pre (ONFIC and Amber Rose)Wiz Khalifa
Bun B

LMFAO, dude dont want no prolems

but why do yall always gotta make a thread to reveal your man-thirst?

(i cant believe dude just seriously referenced that thread, and on top of that, im in shock that that thread even exists)

ok we get it, you think about JT/Gosling/Denzel/Snoop a lot

next

Bro grow up. Seriously! I'm tired of seeing responses to a guy mentioning another guy and not bashing him is "oh your man-thirst" Stop! are you 12?
no bro, YOU grow up, gossipin and wanting to be friends with celebs is something preteens dream of

you a grown man, yet you fabricatin ideals of a celebrity. . . . .

yall throwin all rationale out the window

as an adult, i recognize these celebs have a public image, some have better images than others, but to speculate about how these GUYS MAY BE is completely immature, on some "I bet JT is a cool *****", well i bet JT is an ******* who likes to do ****** up **** to his friends while theyre sleeping

but quench your thirst bro

LeBron James
laugh.gif
I understand the hate for Lebron, but he's one of my favorite athletes. His only public image flaw is "arrogance", which he backs up bdw. He's smart, never been in any kinda trouble with the law, seems like a genuinely cool guy, and he's a philanthropist.

People actually said Jeter? All of Boston would disagree with you

I'd say Bill F'in Murray. He's been hilarious for over 5 decades and the man goes around pranking people, joining random kickball games and karaoke parties, gets behind bars and serves people tequila, and is cool with the Wu.

Back
Top Bottom