most likable celebrity vol liked by everyone?

I can tell you the most hated celebrity is Chris Brown...
and Kanye. I feel like Justin Bieber is moving up there too. Every youtube video of an old classic song, has something like " I miss the days of ______ now we are stuck with Justin Beiber 
laugh.gif

I can tell you the most hated celebrity is Chris Brown...

My views are all ****** up. I rock with C Breezy cuz he's so hated.

I hate the "it' person. People who everyone likes seems very shady to me. I don't even know how to explain it.
i agree chris brown is cool but he does so many douche things he kinda brings the hate on himself
i dont hold him and rhianna thing against him though i still think she was doing to much and got put back in her place.................not that i condone hitting a woman

No mentioned of Jennifer Lawrence?!

Snoop has it really good with the public eye. But there were some people that still hate him (and wanted to kill him) before he became Snoop Lion. And now, supposedly the Jamaicans are mad at him for faking their Rastafari religion.

JT is a good choice.

Rick Ross
Chris Brown
RiRi
Lebron James
Kobe Bryant
Aaron Hernandez
Dakota Fanning

Wait....

Got the wrong list, sorry

who said i aint one of those people though........................................
My post wasn't aimed at you in any way, shape, or form.
LMFAO, dude dont want no prolems

but why do yall always gotta make a thread to reveal your man-thirst?

(i cant believe dude just seriously referenced that thread, and on top of that, im in shock that that thread even exists)

ok we get it, you think about JT/Gosling/Denzel/Snoop a lot

next

LMFAO, dude dont want no prolems

but why do yall always gotta make a thread to reveal your man-thirst?

(i cant believe dude just seriously referenced that thread, and on top of that, im in shock that that thread even exists)

ok we get it, you think about JT/Gosling/Denzel/Snoop a lot

next

Bro grow up. Seriously! I'm tired of seeing responses to a guy mentioning another guy and not bashing him is "oh your man-thirst" Stop! are you 12?

Snoop Dogg/Snoop Lion.
Word. I live in Belgium and this dude got so much love when he performed at Pukkelpop.

I didn't go but my friends said the show was amazing and he had the whole crowd vibing even though 99% doesn't even listen to him.

Snoop went from being on trial for murder and thugged out to waving blunts in the face of America and still gets love.

Dude never changed who he was. He doesn't try hard to appear like a star and dresses pretty shabby. He's done it all and America loves him. The wold loves him. Dude is definitely up there with the all times greats as far as being a likeable household name goes.

And how many times has he been arrested and unlike other celebs, he only becomes more popular after? :lol: My dude found a lane and mastered it.

Last edited:
Tom Hanks is the epitome of most likeable celebrity. Who can hate him? Never heard a bad word about him.
You cant even be jealous of him unlike lets say Leo Decaprio because he's smanging models therefore putting him out of the most likeable category.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom