Most embarrassing thing thats happened to you vol. w/e

I made varsity this year only because I was best friends with so many people on our team, and the coach & I go way back (6+ years I've known dude.) Talent wise I'm not playing on the girls team, but coach put me on as kind of like a glue guy for team chemistry. Last 4 minutes we were blowing out our opponents by like 30+ so I get subbed in. Not only did I attempt to pass the ball in when it was THEIR BALL, I did this. I still hear about it from players on other school's my team, etc.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by do work son

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's not the most embarrassing thing that's happened to him tho....

3s

fellatio
Wasn't that OhSnaps?

This thread has potential...
laugh.gif

I was in shop class making a hammer and was chiseling away at the handle as it rotated a crazy amount of times per second. I didn't want any sparks flying on me so I put on a light jacket like an idiot. Of course, the jacket gets caught on the handle and is sucking my hand in carving flesh away as I'm screaming like a woman.

The teacher runs over and shuts the machine off and I just laid there on the ground...entire class looking down at me. Had to get wheel-chaired away. I was too shook.
30t6p3b.gif

I was in shop class making a hammer and was chiseling away at the handle as it rotated a crazy amount of times per second. I didn't want any sparks flying on me so I put on a light jacket like an idiot. Of course, the jacket gets caught on the handle and is sucking my hand in carving flesh away as I'm screaming like a woman.

The teacher runs over and shuts the machine off and I just laid there on the ground...entire class looking down at me. Had to get wheel-chaired away. I was too shook.
30t6p3b.gif

Blasting O.g. Eazy-e cruising with my boy, two chicks on the sidewalk start feelin it. When all of a sudden Lady Gaga's just dance starts playin. I quickly unplug his ipod and proceed to launch it out the window.

Blasting O.g. Eazy-e cruising with my boy, two chicks on the sidewalk start feelin it. When all of a sudden Lady Gaga's just dance starts playin. I quickly unplug his ipod and proceed to launch it out the window.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

30t6p3b.gif
How much flesh/hand did u lose
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

30t6p3b.gif
How much flesh/hand did u lose
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Was on a vacation in Canada with my pops and my brother. We were driving to Banff in Alberta, took about an hour ina half to get there. But when we got there I ate a churro and I swear TO GOD something must've been wrong with it because almost 5 minutes later I had MASSIVE diarrhea. Me and my dad were literally looking for a restroom for 30 minutes (and I was only like 12 at the time). When we found one, guess what... ALL THE STALLS ARE TAKEN, so we wait another 10 minutes. So my dad contemplated letting me take a deuce in a urinal until FINALLY someone came out of a stall, I did my business which was the best feeling in the world at the time. Then we walkin out my dad buys me pepto, then we go back to my auntie and cousins. Well when we sit down my auntie says,"your jacket is dirty". I was like what? I look down at it and dookie found its way onto the jacket. I was like
embarassed.gif
 and my cousins were like
indifferent.gif
. Dad ended up puttin it in a bag and throwin it away.

Most embarrassing time of my life.

Was on a vacation in Canada with my pops and my brother. We were driving to Banff in Alberta, took about an hour ina half to get there. But when we got there I ate a churro and I swear TO GOD something must've been wrong with it because almost 5 minutes later I had MASSIVE diarrhea. Me and my dad were literally looking for a restroom for 30 minutes (and I was only like 12 at the time). When we found one, guess what... ALL THE STALLS ARE TAKEN, so we wait another 10 minutes. So my dad contemplated letting me take a deuce in a urinal until FINALLY someone came out of a stall, I did my business which was the best feeling in the world at the time. Then we walkin out my dad buys me pepto, then we go back to my auntie and cousins. Well when we sit down my auntie says,"your jacket is dirty". I was like what? I look down at it and dookie found its way onto the jacket. I was like
embarassed.gif
 and my cousins were like
indifferent.gif
. Dad ended up puttin it in a bag and throwin it away.

Most embarrassing time of my life.

in 3rd grade, teacher was mad and said no one can go to the bathroom, i really had to go but i was afraid to tell her that it was an emergency so end of the class i pissed myself in my khakis and this +!$!# called me up out of nowhere to erase the board......smh L was taken everyone saw my piss running down my pants.

in 3rd grade, teacher was mad and said no one can go to the bathroom, i really had to go but i was afraid to tell her that it was an emergency so end of the class i pissed myself in my khakis and this +!$!# called me up out of nowhere to erase the board......smh L was taken everyone saw my piss running down my pants.

Just last week I was at this girl's birthday party and I walked clean into a screen door.  Everyone saw it.

Just last week I was at this girl's birthday party and I walked clean into a screen door.  Everyone saw it.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

I made varsity this year only because I was best friends with so many people on our team, and the coach & I go way back (6+ years I've known dude.) Talent wise I'm not playing on the girls team, but coach put me on as kind of like a glue guy for team chemistry. Last 4 minutes were were blowing out our opponents by like 30+ so I get subbed in. Not only did I attempt to pass the ball in when it was THEIR BALL, I did this. I still hear about it from players on other school's my team, etc.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
  Damn my man.  

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

I made varsity this year only because I was best friends with so many people on our team, and the coach & I go way back (6+ years I've known dude.) Talent wise I'm not playing on the girls team, but coach put me on as kind of like a glue guy for team chemistry. Last 4 minutes were were blowing out our opponents by like 30+ so I get subbed in. Not only did I attempt to pass the ball in when it was THEIR BALL, I did this. I still hear about it from players on other school's my team, etc.

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
  Damn my man.  

In HS playing around with this chick (my now girlfriend) and she ask me to jump on her back.  She assures she can carry me up the street.  So I get a running start and jump, as soon as I jump she drops down to her knees and I front flip fall right on my shoulder/face
alien.gif
.  She says didn't think I would really jump 
grin.gif
Her, her friend, and by boy all stand there in shock.  I ask my boy to help me up and we walks away laughing.  I look down and my man meat is hanging out from my boxers.  Sagging pants FTL.  Felt like %+**.
tired.gif

In HS playing around with this chick (my now girlfriend) and she ask me to jump on her back.  She assures she can carry me up the street.  So I get a running start and jump, as soon as I jump she drops down to her knees and I front flip fall right on my shoulder/face
alien.gif
grin.gif
Her, her friend, and by boy all stand there in shock.  I ask my boy to help me up and we walks away laughing.  I look down and my man meat is hanging out from my boxers.  Sagging pants FTL.  Felt like %+**.
tired.gif

Teacher farted in my face in 3rd grade. No else knew but me.

The odor was foul. I felt it seeping in my insides...

Still haunts me to this day

Teacher farted in my face in 3rd grade. No else knew but me.

The odor was foul. I felt it seeping in my insides...

Still haunts me to this day

Originally Posted by Mr718

alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 Hey at least you get the girl in the end though .
roll.gif
  @ pretending to faint

Originally Posted by Mr718

alien.gif
grin.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 Hey at least you get the girl in the end though .
roll.gif
  @ pretending to faint

Back
Top Bottom