Most embarrassing thing thats happened to you vol. w/e

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Me and my girl headbutted the $@*% out of each other during sex...... Her tooth, my forehead. Blood everywhere
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

datin Marv albert huh? straight bit yo A!!!

Me and my girl headbutted the $@*% out of each other during sex...... Her tooth, my forehead. Blood everywhere
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember one time I back in my fat kid days (I was like 10 or 11), I went to church with my grandmother and started having stomach problems right after we left the church (ate to much church food...). So it seems like this particular day my Grandmother chose to do everything except go home after church 
mad.gif
, meanwhile the whole time my stomach is peculating 
sick.gif
. So we make stop at grocery store and I make B line to the bathroom (grocery store bathrooms FTL) So i'm like hell naw I'll hold this till I get home and right after I walked out of the bathroom.......I sharted 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I can laugh about it now...but at the time
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 Still remember trying to play it off 
30t6p3b.gif

I remember one time I back in my fat kid days (I was like 10 or 11), I went to church with my grandmother and started having stomach problems right after we left the church (ate to much church food...). So it seems like this particular day my Grandmother chose to do everything except go home after church 
mad.gif
, meanwhile the whole time my stomach is peculating 
sick.gif
. So we make stop at grocery store and I make B line to the bathroom (grocery store bathrooms FTL) So i'm like hell naw I'll hold this till I get home and right after I walked out of the bathroom.......I sharted 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I can laugh about it now...but at the time
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
 Still remember trying to play it off 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Chillin like a swagged out pimp in middle school one day and was biting/chewing on the end of my pen (We all do it) well what I hadn't noticed was the end opened and i had ink in my mouth (How i didn't taste it, i still don't know) so i stop chewing and a chick comes up to me and asks me a question, i open my mouth to talk and she starts yelling and pointing. The WHOLE class looks and run to see and my entire mouth is filled with black ink.

+!$+ was disgusting...was called octomouth the rest of the year. *Feelsbadman*
I dunno but this got me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Chillin like a swagged out pimp in middle school one day and was biting/chewing on the end of my pen (We all do it) well what I hadn't noticed was the end opened and i had ink in my mouth (How i didn't taste it, i still don't know) so i stop chewing and a chick comes up to me and asks me a question, i open my mouth to talk and she starts yelling and pointing. The WHOLE class looks and run to see and my entire mouth is filled with black ink.

I dunno but this got me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Was on a cruise with the fam a few years back and was loving the free food and copious amounts of carbonated drinks. I had just left the upper deck to go change for evening dinner and had to pee badly. Must have been holding it for a while because I was crossing my legs, holding myself, doing whatever to not embarrass myself. I finally peep a bathroom and diddy bop right into it. My swag was undeniable. A beautiful day could have been ruined had I peed myself out in the hallway. Wrong. I couldn't get my belt off and my zipper wouldn't budge. The piss flows down my leg right out the stall. Next thing I know I hear women's voices. Tombout "oh dear, someone made a mess". One lady even asked if I was okay. "No, I'm fine", I replied, all high-pitched and junk. I stayed in that bathroom a good 45 minutes. It seemed like every woman on that ship was using that one bathroom. I felt hella embarassed and told my folks and they clowned the @*$# out of me. Still had a great time though.
pimp.gif

Was on a cruise with the fam a few years back and was loving the free food and copious amounts of carbonated drinks. I had just left the upper deck to go change for evening dinner and had to pee badly. Must have been holding it for a while because I was crossing my legs, holding myself, doing whatever to not embarrass myself. I finally peep a bathroom and diddy bop right into it. My swag was undeniable. A beautiful day could have been ruined had I peed myself out in the hallway. Wrong. I couldn't get my belt off and my zipper wouldn't budge. The piss flows down my leg right out the stall. Next thing I know I hear women's voices. Tombout "oh dear, someone made a mess". One lady even asked if I was okay. "No, I'm fine", I replied, all high-pitched and junk. I stayed in that bathroom a good 45 minutes. It seemed like every woman on that ship was using that one bathroom. I felt hella embarassed and told my folks and they clowned the @*$# out of me. Still had a great time though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
me dating Marv Albert????
Now THAT would be embarrassing!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
me dating Marv Albert????
Now THAT would be embarrassing!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hit the roller skatin rink when I was in 2nd grade.

In the middle of skating the two front wheels on the right foot fell off.
Simultaneously, the two back wheels on my left foot fell off also.

Mad embarrassing...but two girls who thought I was cute picked me up and lead me off the floor... been winnin ever since.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Hit the roller skatin rink when I was in 2nd grade.

In the middle of skating the two front wheels on the right foot fell off.
Simultaneously, the two back wheels on my left foot fell off also.

Mad embarrassing...but two girls who thought I was cute picked me up and lead me off the floor... been winnin ever since.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kuhui

i went to the airport to meet up with my big bro who was flying in for the winter.

things were going great until the ride home 

the bus ride back from the airport is just about an hour

twenty minutes in, i begin to feel the wrath of khan swelling up in in my intestines

INSANE gas
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rachel carson got it all wrong if she thought ddt was the real silent killer

usually when this (butt trumpet) happens i can laugh about it, call safety, and go on with my business.

however, my bowels were apparently just revving the engine for my sphincter to grab the clutch and get going
alien.gif

i ran to the back of the bus and relieved myself in the privacy of the furthest back seat on the right side

one dude obviously noticed, he was only two seats up. im sure he tried to choke it down but he gave up 

he turned around to give me the dirtiest look ive ever seen in my life 

barked at me telling me to open a window.

i wiped with my boxers, put on pants back on, 

put on a big smile, and left like 
disgusted%2Blook.jpg

Wait wait wait... So let me get this straight... You went to the back of the bus, made a dookie, and wiped your #@% with your boxers? Did this bus have a bathroom, or did you straight up just dookie on the bus seat or floor? I'm confused.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kuhui

i went to the airport to meet up with my big bro who was flying in for the winter.

things were going great until the ride home 

the bus ride back from the airport is just about an hour

twenty minutes in, i begin to feel the wrath of khan swelling up in in my intestines

INSANE gas
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

rachel carson got it all wrong if she thought ddt was the real silent killer

usually when this (butt trumpet) happens i can laugh about it, call safety, and go on with my business.

however, my bowels were apparently just revving the engine for my sphincter to grab the clutch and get going
alien.gif

i ran to the back of the bus and relieved myself in the privacy of the furthest back seat on the right side

one dude obviously noticed, he was only two seats up. im sure he tried to choke it down but he gave up 

he turned around to give me the dirtiest look ive ever seen in my life 

barked at me telling me to open a window.

i wiped with my boxers, put on pants back on, 

put on a big smile, and left like 
disgusted%2Blook.jpg

Wait wait wait... So let me get this straight... You went to the back of the bus, made a dookie, and wiped your #@% with your boxers? Did this bus have a bathroom, or did you straight up just dookie on the bus seat or floor? I'm confused.
sick.gif

When I was younger I was dating this girl, anywho I walked her to the bus and while waiting leaning up against the wall of the chicken spot, we were kissing, I was groping the mass, I was thinking I was doing em, bus gets there and this is when I realized I was leaning up against a newly painted wall!...there went my brand new NF bookbag and bubble...

This happened to my boy...I was embarrassed for him...homie tried to race me to catch a bus, he was beating me till he landed face first on the dirt right infront of the bus....I got on the bus, he had to wait for the next one...he couldn't face the people inside...lmao

When I was younger I was dating this girl, anywho I walked her to the bus and while waiting leaning up against the wall of the chicken spot, we were kissing, I was groping the mass, I was thinking I was doing em, bus gets there and this is when I realized I was leaning up against a newly painted wall!...there went my brand new NF bookbag and bubble...

This happened to my boy...I was embarrassed for him...homie tried to race me to catch a bus, he was beating me till he landed face first on the dirt right infront of the bus....I got on the bus, he had to wait for the next one...he couldn't face the people inside...lmao

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mine came in 8th grade during basketball season.  Our school was so big that we had two basketball teams for 8th grade, and for the final game os the season we played each other, and back then EVERYTHING was on the line. Mad #+*% was talked in class, practice, and at lunch tables alllll week. ALL the shorties/ parents were there too.  So the game gets down to 30 seconds, we're down 1, my boy hits a J to give us the 1 point lead with like 11 secs left. Other team calls a TO. What happened next damn near ruined my school year.

They inbound the ball and pass it back and forth LITERALLY for 10 seconds (no one wanted to shoot it and take the blame
laugh.gif
) We all on the sideline cheesin, laughin, wavin to the crowd. THEN this fool on the other tam heaves and hits a 3 as time expires....then runs in front of our bench and taunts us.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
 MAN SON never felt like that before, My whole squad was distraught. I notice tears runnin down my face, I was so emotionally shook I had started cryin without even noticing, I felt like the world was snatched from our palms that night
tired.gif
.  But needless to say we got clowned for a while, but that game I will NEVER forget. That walk back to the locker room felt like an eternity
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Mine came in 8th grade during basketball season.  Our school was so big that we had two basketball teams for 8th grade, and for the final game os the season we played each other, and back then EVERYTHING was on the line. Mad #+*% was talked in class, practice, and at lunch tables alllll week. ALL the shorties/ parents were there too.  So the game gets down to 30 seconds, we're down 1, my boy hits a J to give us the 1 point lead with like 11 secs left. Other team calls a TO. What happened next damn near ruined my school year.

They inbound the ball and pass it back and forth LITERALLY for 10 seconds (no one wanted to shoot it and take the blame
laugh.gif
) We all on the sideline cheesin, laughin, wavin to the crowd. THEN this fool on the other tam heaves and hits a 3 as time expires....then runs in front of our bench and taunts us.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif
 MAN SON never felt like that before, My whole squad was distraught. I notice tears runnin down my face, I was so emotionally shook I had started cryin without even noticing, I felt like the world was snatched from our palms that night
tired.gif
.  But needless to say we got clowned for a while, but that game I will NEVER forget. That walk back to the locker room felt like an eternity
frown.gif

Last fall during this school year, I had to do this presentation for my english class on a new historicist view on Hamlet, stood in front of everyone ready to run through the overhead screen I wrote notes on for the class. I started talking about what new historicism was, and then I started stumbling through my words, and eventually I just couldn't think about what I was gonna say. I tried to stop and start over while giving everyone the 
grin.gif
face like, "Cmon just give me a second" but then I went from that to 
ohwell.gif
and eventually went to 
tired.gif
and then 
frown.gif
because I knew I f'ed up and didn't have it in me to finish the show. It was so silent and awkward for literally 20 seconds until my teacher, while at her desk finalizing my presentation assessment without looking up says, "Congratulations for being the first one to fail a presentation in my history of teaching AP English." No joke.
tired.gif
Almost cried when I went back to sit in my seat.

Last fall during this school year, I had to do this presentation for my english class on a new historicist view on Hamlet, stood in front of everyone ready to run through the overhead screen I wrote notes on for the class. I started talking about what new historicism was, and then I started stumbling through my words, and eventually I just couldn't think about what I was gonna say. I tried to stop and start over while giving everyone the 
grin.gif
face like, "Cmon just give me a second" but then I went from that to 
ohwell.gif
and eventually went to 
tired.gif
and then 
frown.gif
because I knew I f'ed up and didn't have it in me to finish the show. It was so silent and awkward for literally 20 seconds until my teacher, while at her desk finalizing my presentation assessment without looking up says, "Congratulations for being the first one to fail a presentation in my history of teaching AP English." No joke.
tired.gif
Almost cried when I went back to sit in my seat.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

4th grade end o the year awards ceremony for honor role and all that jazz and all the school and the parents were there and the kids were sitting cross legged on the floor in front of the stage with the parents at tables behind us. When they called the kid the kid would get uo and walk to the stage everyone would clap etc. So when it was my turn I had been sittin there for so long my legs were dead but not a damn was given and I jumped up and them thangs fell right out from under me I just collapsed. I was so embarrassed I just closed my eyes and acted like I fainted, had the nurse pick me up and throw me in the golf cart and all.

ken-chipko.gif

Originally Posted by KickHead23

4th grade end o the year awards ceremony for honor role and all that jazz and all the school and the parents were there and the kids were sitting cross legged on the floor in front of the stage with the parents at tables behind us. When they called the kid the kid would get uo and walk to the stage everyone would clap etc. So when it was my turn I had been sittin there for so long my legs were dead but not a damn was given and I jumped up and them thangs fell right out from under me I just collapsed. I was so embarrassed I just closed my eyes and acted like I fainted, had the nurse pick me up and throw me in the golf cart and all.

ken-chipko.gif

I made varsity this year only because I was best friends with so many people on our team, and the coach & I go way back (6+ years I've known dude.) Talent wise I'm not playing on the girls team, but coach put me on as kind of like a glue guy for team chemistry. Last 4 minutes we were blowing out our opponents by like 30+ so I get subbed in. Not only did I attempt to pass the ball in when it was THEIR BALL, I did this. I still hear about it from players on other school's my team, etc.

Back
Top Bottom