Most embarrassing thing thats happened to you vol. w/e

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Just last semester
laugh.gif

I pulled an all-nighter finishing a project for a class. I went to the Starbucks on campus for some coffee. I added the half & half, reached for the lids and proceeded to knock the entire venti-sized thing all over my shirt and jeans. This Starbucks is located in one of the busiest parts of the school and it was morning so all these students were hurrying through on their way to class. Everyone just went silent and stared. One of the Starbucks employees walked over with a mop and I wiped myself down as best as I could and booked it
laugh.gif
I couldn't even go home and change since the reason I was there in the first place was for a class critique. Smelled like coffee and milk for three hours in class:smh:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by k3stacks

4th grade I sat on a pencil & got the lead stuck in my booty. I go to the doctor to get it out & I undo my pants & whatnot & take off my draws & I had dookie stains on my draws...... My dad was with me & was like "boy take yo self to the bathroom & clean that up". The Dr. was
laugh.gif
. I was like
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*flatlines*

4th grade I sat on a pencil & got the lead stuck in my booty. I go to the doctor to get it out & I undo my pants & whatnot & take off my draws & I had dookie stains on my draws...... My dad was with me & was like "boy take yo self to the bathroom & clean that up". The Dr. was
laugh.gif
. I was like
embarassed.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*flatlines*

laugh.gif
. I was like
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
son
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
. I was like
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
son
30t6p3b.gif

in middle we had a keyboarding class
everyone is just sitting at their computer doing the assignment all quiet and stuff cause we aren't allowed to talk or listen to music
i thought i was slick so i brought some headphones and a cd and i plugged it into the computer (since i sat in the back)
played the cd and started bobbing my head and everything
everyone turns around and looks at me
the headphones weren't plugged all the way in so I was blasting music out loud
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

the teacher thought it was funny though

everyone is just sitting at their computer doing the assignment all quiet and stuff cause we aren't allowed to talk or listen to music
i thought i was slick so i brought some headphones and a cd and i plugged it into the computer (since i sat in the back)
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

4th grade end o the year awards ceremony for honor role and all that jazz and all the school and the parents were there and the kids were sitting cross legged on the floor in front of the stage with the parents at tables behind us. When they called the kid the kid would get uo and walk to the stage everyone would clap etc. So when it was my turn I had been sittin there for so long my legs were dead but not a damn was given and I jumped up and them thangs fell right out from under me I just collapsed. I was so embarrassed I just closed my eyes and acted like I fainted, had the nurse pick me up and throw me in the golf cart and all.

4th grade end o the year awards ceremony for honor role and all that jazz and all the school and the parents were there and the kids were sitting cross legged on the floor in front of the stage with the parents at tables behind us. When they called the kid the kid would get uo and walk to the stage everyone would clap etc. So when it was my turn I had been sittin there for so long my legs were dead but not a damn was given and I jumped up and them thangs fell right out from under me I just collapsed. I was so embarrassed I just closed my eyes and acted like I fainted, had the nurse pick me up and throw me in the golf cart and all.

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
this happened to me before
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
this happened to me before
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KickHead23

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i spit out my drink

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i spit out my drink

Originally Posted by soltheman

Drooled on a girl during sex twice.

One of those times I was completely sober.
30t6p3b.gif

Also, being walked in on by BOTH parents.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This happened to me once but I'm not embarassed
pimp.gif

I know a lot of embarassing things has happened to me but the most common one are the times I forget to zip up backpack and no one tells me anything. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Drooled on a girl during sex twice.

One of those times I was completely sober.
30t6p3b.gif

Also, being walked in on by BOTH parents.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This happened to me once but I'm not embarassed
pimp.gif

I know a lot of embarassing things has happened to me but the most common one are the times I forget to zip up backpack and no one tells me anything. 
30t6p3b.gif

Chillin like a swagged out pimp in middle school one day and was biting/chewing on the end of my pen (We all do it) well what I hadn't noticed was the end opened and i had ink in my mouth (How i didn't taste it, i still don't know) so i stop chewing and a chick comes up to me and asks me a question, i open my mouth to talk and she starts yelling and pointing. The WHOLE class looks and run to see and my entire mouth is filled with black ink.

+!$+ was disgusting...was called octomouth the rest of the year. *Feelsbadman*

Chillin like a swagged out pimp in middle school one day and was biting/chewing on the end of my pen (We all do it) well what I hadn't noticed was the end opened and i had ink in my mouth (How i didn't taste it, i still don't know) so i stop chewing and a chick comes up to me and asks me a question, i open my mouth to talk and she starts yelling and pointing. The WHOLE class looks and run to see and my entire mouth is filled with black ink.

+!$+ was disgusting...was called octomouth the rest of the year. *Feelsbadman*

Me and my girl headbutted the $@*% out of each other during sex...... Her tooth, my forehead. Blood everywhere
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Me and my girl headbutted the $@*% out of each other during sex...... Her tooth, my forehead. Blood everywhere
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom