most dangerious neighborhoods in 2013

Gotcha'. Over by the bridge and stuff... yeah, I see what you mean. A lot of factories and stuff down there by the river/River Rouge, etc.

Lmao what is this guy talking about? You sound like you never stepped foot in none of these hoods. You calling 96 the Jeffries and 94 ford freeway, nobody from here does that. You associate Southwest Detroit with the Arabs? What? Everybody know thats Mexican Town...Them eses dont **** around and we dont bother them except on Cinco de mayo...did you google detroit crime or something?

Nah man, never said I was from there. But, I have visited/spent 2 different summers in Detroit, though. Had an apartment on Greenfield and Grand River (Greenfield Apartments, if you know where they are... just below Fenkell... about a block away from the Foot Locker there... that old abandoned Mammoth shopping center is on the corner).

I also said that I associated southwest Detroit with Warren Ave (anywhere from Evergreen to Greenfield)... the reason for that is because, if you go any further south, you are in Dearborn. Fairlane Mall is basically the next thing down there. So, for the area I was talking about (pretty much the area between Jefferies freeway and Warren north and south, and between Evergreen and Greenfield west and east), I would say that there are quite a few Arab shops in those parts.

No one told me that I HAD to associate southwest Detroit with Mexican Town (which I never actually went through... closest I got around there was basically River Rouge... or around downtown). It really just never came up.

Back
Top Bottom