Most Boring Car of the Week: Lexus IS250

Ewwww corolla.

They nothing alike. 2 completely cars.

No point getting a a4 or 328i or c300 than.

I didn't say that they had the right amount of line ups either.
Some of these car companies are going insane with their models.
Seriously, what's the different between an A7 and A8 or A6.
If I want a midsize, I get an A6, if I want a large luxury, I get an A8, why on earth would I need an A7?
mean.gif

An A3 sedan? Really? As if the sportback or A4 wasn't capable of covering everything I needed.
audi isnt holding a gun to your head telling you that you MUST buy an a6, a8 AND a7. You as the consumer have the best seat in the house. You actually get to CHOOSE which one you want!

What! What a world we live in! Too many models? Thats like too many flavors of ice cream to choose from.. how on earth is that a bad thing?? I would definately take an a7 over an a6.

But then again, not everybody loves peanut butter ice cream..

Kind of stupid that he decided to do all his research on competing cars after he had already bought the Lexus.

Still, he's right. The 328 even with the turbo four is a hell of a car.

I didn't say that they had the right amount of line ups either.

Some of these car companies are going insane with their models.

Seriously, what's the different between an A7 and A8 or A6.

If I want a midsize, I get an A6, if I want a large luxury, I get an A8, why on earth would I need an A7? :smh:

An A3 sedan? Really? As if the sportback or A4 wasn't capable of covering everything I needed.
audi isnt holding a gun to your head telling you that you MUST buy an a6, a8 AND a7. You as the consumer have the best seat in the house. You actually get to CHOOSE which one you want!

What! What a world we live in! Too many models? Thats like too many flavors of ice cream to choose from.. how on earth is that a bad thing?? I would definately take an a7 over an a6.

But then again, not everybody loves peanut butter ice cream..

yeeaaaaaah, aight man, cool.

Last edited:
Kind of stupid that he decided to do all his research on competing cars after he had already bought the Lexus.
Still, he's right. The 328 even with the turbo four is a hell of a car.

i hope this car gives this idiot a lifetime of hell. yeah i'm salty.

And TSX isnt the "luxury" version of the Civic. The TSX is the same size as the last gen TL. They created the ILX for the upgraded Civic. I agree though, Lexus > Acura even though I would personally get an Acura before I do a Lexus. Last gen TL > this gen. They dropped the ball with this curren generation

You're right though, the TSX is actually the Accord in Europe. However the TSX is still FWD, I4 with 5speed auto trans. It's supposed to be a step up from the ILX but it is basically just a bigger version.

why release a totally different accord here tho? never got that...

because da euro/JDM accord is too small for american taste...da accord for da US is exclusive to da united states.

but if the TSX is the accord in the euroDM than the us is getting less bang for the buck with our exclusive accord?

Back
Top Bottom