Most annoying quotes people post on twitter or on Facebooks status's

I hate unfinished song lyrics the most of all.

"I live for the nights...." you a #%^$^&* vampire or some @&^* ?

I hate unfinished song lyrics the most of all.

"I live for the nights...." you a #%^$^&* vampire or some @&^* ?

That Vegas script was on point! That's how people are when they go to any trip. LA, Seattle, NYC, camping, snow board trips.......it's just one update after the other telling folks to look at them since they are having a blast. I even knew one girl that was so dumb in pretty much saying subliminal hints that she was cheating. Saying crap like "The best I ever had" and "Some know how to please". Of course she got caught up and deleted her Facebook.

Everything in this post has trained me to not look at the live feed on my phone no more. Thanks guys.

That Vegas script was on point! That's how people are when they go to any trip. LA, Seattle, NYC, camping, snow board trips.......it's just one update after the other telling folks to look at them since they are having a blast. I even knew one girl that was so dumb in pretty much saying subliminal hints that she was cheating. Saying crap like "The best I ever had" and "Some know how to please". Of course she got caught up and deleted her Facebook.

Everything in this post has trained me to not look at the live feed on my phone no more. Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by eashawty

how bout a dude on my facebook put that quote as his status. i straight told him he was gay

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Bible quotes from FEMALES get on my nerves too.....like B I just popped you last night! now you quoting Corinthians and #$%&

Bible quotes from FEMALES get on my nerves too.....like B I just popped you last night! now you quoting Corinthians and #$%&

What I really hate though is people posting up pics at an event that they are currently at. You cant wait til you get home??

What I really hate though is people posting up pics at an event that they are currently at. You cant wait til you get home??

Straight comedy here
roll.gif
roll.gif
Still tryin to figure out NTs utter disgust for FB though, even though twitter
is just the cliffnotes version of myspace. I guess if you're way too involved with social networks, then you
always consider mundane things "drama".

Straight comedy here
roll.gif
roll.gif
Still tryin to figure out NTs utter disgust for FB though, even though twitter
is just the cliffnotes version of myspace. I guess if you're way too involved with social networks, then you
always consider mundane things "drama".

the ones where ppl fire indirect/passive aggressive shots towards their own mutual friends..
(guy posting on FB with #OD #hashtags)

"oh damn, how he gonna put hashtags on FB, this aint twitter u #lame"

("thick" girl posts pics of new outfit..) 

"word? you know that shirt is too small for you"

indifferent.gif
 lames.. why cant they respond to them directly. 

the ones where ppl fire indirect/passive aggressive shots towards their own mutual friends..
(guy posting on FB with #OD #hashtags)

"oh damn, how he gonna put hashtags on FB, this aint twitter u #lame"

("thick" girl posts pics of new outfit..) 

"word? you know that shirt is too small for you"

indifferent.gif
 lames.. why cant they respond to them directly. 

Drake/Wayne lyrics
Obvious and simple statuses ie traffic sucks, It's too hot in here, etc.  Everyone, including you and I, in my area/networks knows already. 
"I'm desperate for a woman" - Go !@%@$#! work on it.
Hashtags - #winning #swag type of %*$$
I need to get this money/racks
Check out my new single! Bout to hit the radio next week! - ......
Good night FB - like I care.

Drake/Wayne lyrics
Obvious and simple statuses ie traffic sucks, It's too hot in here, etc.  Everyone, including you and I, in my area/networks knows already. 
"I'm desperate for a woman" - Go !@%@$#! work on it.
Hashtags - #winning #swag type of %*$$
I need to get this money/racks
Check out my new single! Bout to hit the radio next week! - ......
Good night FB - like I care.

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

Originally Posted by ConnorIsThatDude

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

people who take pictures of their every meals.

"corona poolside"- picture
"chipotle for dinner"-picture

like first off nobody give a damb what you eat every damn minute.

THIS. Plus those people who be checking EVERYWHERE. Like I seen duke check in when he got on the freeway. I'm like WTH? Seriously? No one gives one single DAMB. I'm sorry y'all. I can go in on this thread but I shall refrain.
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif