More Legends of Wrestlemania roster names revealed...

I dunno how many of you give a damn about this game, but I can't wait for all the old school goodness. I have been anticipating hearing the wholeroster...so here is the first vid of a few to announce some of the legends...

http://videomedia.ign.com/ev/ev.swf

We reported yesterday that WWE.com has announced several names for the upcoming "Legends of Wrestlemania" video game by announcing the theme for 24/7 next month. IGN.com is now advertising several new names to join the already confirmed Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Bobby Heenan, Shawn Michaels, Ted DiBiase, Ultimate Warrior, Big Boss Man, Mr. Perfect, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, and The Undertaker. The IGN video announces that The Iron Sheik, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, Big John Studd, Junkyard Dog, Bam Bam Bigelow, Sgt. Slaughter and "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes will also be featured in the game. You can view the video of the characters in the game at the following link.

wwelegendsofwrestlemaniyz1.jpg

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

I'm mad the gameplay looks better and more No Mercy-like than SD.
I read that this game is def not a carbon copy of SD with just new character sprites , they went for a more arcade style game play not astechnical as SD.

I hope Million Dollar Man and Razor Ramon are in the game.
pimp.gif

any tag teams? Iron sheik/nikoli volfoff, Greg the Hammer/Brutus the Barber, Hart Foundation. Were's Paul Orndoff at too?

Originally Posted by faulkit28

any tag teams? Iron sheik/nikoli volfoff, Greg the Hammer/Brutus the Barber, Hart Foundation. Were's Paul Orndoff at too?
The game will contain over 40 legends so this is just the start of the list ...Brutus the Barber was in the video I posted above. One of therumored rosters included Legion Of Doom, Greg Valentine (for Brutus) and Haku (for Andre/Heenans Family) , personally I would love to see some Demolition /Powers of Pain / Twin Towers tag teams in the game.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by faulkit28

The game will contain over 40 legends so this is just the start of the list ...Brutus the Barber was in the video I posted above. One of the rumored rosters included Legion Of Doom, Greg Valentine (for Brutus) and Haku (for Andre/Heenans Family) , personally I would love to see some Demolition / Powers of Pain / Twin Towers tag teams in the game.
eek.gif
Hopefully they will ad them, minus Crush though. Hedoesn't really count.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

When does this release?

March 23rd or 24th...same week or weekend as this years Wrestlemania.

I'm also marking out over this from the end of the trailer....dare I go out on a limb and say ...old blue steel cage > hell in cell / any other currentgimmick matches.

354071063.jpg

How is it possible to have this game without the machines or the british bulldogs...maybe because davey boy smith was a "hart"?

Why don't they just make the game including all the old schoolers? Even Repo Man and Doink had their fans. Ya know?

If the gameplay is anything like No Mercy, this game is gonna be Epic. THQ makes the best wrestling game. Me and my cousin use to go to Funcoland to whoop onthese cats that thought they were raw in No Mercy. We let them use created characters and we still dog them with normal characters.

Bret Hart has to be in this game. He was in that video getting beat up by someone. Unless thats just a tease, variant Bret Hart.

Back
Top Bottom